Spuds v Us | Vital Football

Spuds v Us

PieMag

Vital Football Hero
Like citeh spurs are struggling to break us down,we've had a few decent attacks where they looked vulnerable,with a little luck a point or more beckons.

Glad that Kane is not playing.

Solid defensive performance until then, let the team down there, wasn’t even difficult, sloppy lack of concentration taking his eye off the ball like that. Stupid bastard.

Probably not Mick as the three you mention have the worst relegation odds so the experts say but we drop a couple of places today. It was a bit of a kick in the nuts today but it doesn't have the same effect on me as it used to. Having said that we are not one of the media darlings and they can't wait for a high scoring win against us and that will always rankle.

The media have always hated us mac except for the entertainers phase remember when Macdonald was the best centre forward in the country and was ignored by the main stream media fuck them

I thought by and large we played fairly well , lack of cutting edge cost us at least a point . Perez wasteful. As the game went on the side just dropped so deep it was a matter of time as they couldn't get out and Rondon (who doesn't half graft) was totally isolated.

Yes, a decent performance with a little bad luck/lack of concentration for a moment.

I don't know about anyone else but I can't help thinking how McClaren, Pardew, Carver or Kinnear would have come out of games like that with the current personnel.

Let's hope that Ashley sells and Rafa stays.

Keeper Fantastic let us down - can't believe he was so shit - I think every thick coward, sheep, ****** that travelled down to Wembley should have shoved Dubravka up Ashley's arsehole, the fuckin thick, coward, sheep, wankers

PS - I'll repeat the above for the next three months regardless of what actually happens in real life cos I've made my mind up that Keeper Fantastic is fuckin shit and wouldn't get a game for Tynemouth under 2's

No, no - don't bother arguing with me - even though I fully realise the way Ashley has crippled the club I'll still pick a target that cost around 5 million and focus my irrational hatred on this one person - Keeper Fantastic should never play football again unless it's for Tynemouths 7 month pregnant league

No, no - don't bother arguing with me - even though I fully realise the way Ashley has crippled the club I'll still pick a target that cost around 5 million and focus my irrational hatred on this one person - Keeper Fantastic should never play football again unless it's for Tynemouths 7 month pregnant league
:grinning::grinning:

Keeper Fantastic was in no way to blame for today, Captain Fantastic should have closed him down.

Eeeeee, get a grip man.