Spring 2018 Chat Line | Page 3 | Vital Football

Spring 2018 Chat Line

The Manchester derby was a strange affair I thought. Enjoyed it though. Why, as a Man U player, would you go out with Man City colours in your hair as Progba did? I found that a bit peculiar.

Yes we got a win - made it difficult for ourselves again but points is what counts at this stage of the season.

Woke up to fog this morning here

Ooops! Sorry Ozi!

I have followed Liverpool since the late sixties, before I was a football fan - I grew up watching Rugby League with my Dad!

Converted to a football fan by my then fiance Liverpool became my team - after Rotherham of course!

Going to Newcastle on Tuesday was horrendous - we went on M1 as A1 around Donny was down to one very slow lane because of it becoming a river! Started OK on M1 then near Leeds we came to a stop then very slow traffic after a nasty two car accident. And it poured and poured all the way - horrible spray.

Son and daughter-in-law celebrate their Anniversary this week so they had a night away (well, five miles away in Newcastle!) but really enjoyed it. We looked after our granddaughter - she was really good the only time she complained was when I took her out of the bath because she 'hadn't finished blowing bubbles'! She was great going to bed and slept from 8.30 until 8.15! I went in a couple of times and patted her back when she was moaning but that was all. This morning after not wanting her breakfast but eating Granddads we went for a walk to the park - it was flippin' freezin'!

We left there around 3 this afternoon and journey was OK, busy but OK, then we hit the M1 and the fog came down.

Don't know about anyone else (Not OZ!) but I'm fed up with winter now, it doesn't usually bother me, but this year it's gone on for too long!

The weatherman says(!!!) summer is coming next week.

Neither of my grandchildren have been/are good sleepers. The youngest one goes to bed 7.30-8.00pm and wakes any time from 5am.

The weatherman said that last week it was going to be hotter here than Portugal - well all I can say is that it must have been bloomin' cold in Portugal!

So sorry, Caz, this must be driving you nuts!

Every time I open a page the oldest comes up first, not the newest as previously happened. So I Start to scroll then (usually!) realise and have to go back and change the page number - hence some of the posts ending up in the wrong places.

Yes, I've altered most of them - hope all of them now.

Think we'll start a 'summer chat' and let this one go!

They call it progress you know!

Glad your back Ozi!
As you can no doubt see, we have all had problems. IMO if it's not broken don't fix it!

Better set up now though Sixpence.
No problems for all the younger ones eh.
Main thing is we are back and firing.
Glad to see you are both glad to see me like I am to see you.