Spotify Users Are A Bit Dumb | Vital Football

Spotify Users Are A Bit Dumb

mike_field

Vital Football Legend
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a497762/eurythmics-rihanna-kd-lang-among-most-misquoted-lyrics-in-new-poll.html

1. Sweet dreams are made of cheese / Sweet dreams are made of this (Eurythmics, Sweet Dreams) – 28%

2. We found Dove in a soapless place / We found love in a hopeless place (Rihanna, We Found Love) – 26%

3. Can't stand gravy / Constant craving (kd lang, Constant Craving) – 20%

4. Do it like a lady / Dude looks like a lady (Aerosmith, Dude Looks Like A Lady) – 10%

5. Peggy, Peggy Suuuuue / Beggin', beggin youuuu (Madcon, Beggin' ) – 7%

6. Every time you go away, you take a piece of meat with you / Every time you go away, you take a piece of me with you (Paul Young, Every Time You Go Away) – 3%

7. Hold me close now Tony Danza / Hold me closer tiny dancer (Elton John, Tiny Dancer) – 3%

8. Daddy I've fallen for a lobster / Daddy I've fallen for a monster (Stooshe, Black Heart) – 1%

9. Hey ho, gotta let go / Hey ho galileo (Taio Cruz, Dynamite) – 1%

10. It doesn't make a difference if we're naked or not / It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not (Jon Bon Jovi, Living On A Prayer) – 1%

This poll must be bullshit no one is that stupid I expect nearly all the responses were a joke anyway, this news got on to the bbc website as well!!??

I used to think that "She's a must to avoid" was "She's a muscular boy".

I can believe this, i have over the years got so many songs wrong and when i sing them out have been laffed at senseless and corrected by mates family etc lol but in fairness so many singers sing words that sound not how they should in my defence and others defence

I used to sing 'Oh come all ye faithful joyful and dry elephants' to the Christmas song!

In my defense I was 5 years old. Yes I did find out it was triumphant.

My mom once sung and Elvis song wrong:

Her hair is soft and her eyes are also blue / She's all the things a girl should be, / but she's not you. /

Great, great song. Only moms version was

And her eyes are navy blue.

I was in tears laughing, not sure why it amused me so much but still makes me smile!!

The Fear - 8/8/2013 20:59

My mom once sung and Elvis song wrong:

Her hair is soft and her eyes are also blue / She's all the things a girl should be, / but she's not you. /

Great, great song. Only moms version was

And her eyes are navy blue.

I was in tears laughing, not sure why it amused me so much but still makes me smile!!

:1: :1: :1: :1: Love it. Doesn't quite have the same soulfulness about it with 'navy blue'

Does anyone have navy blue eyes?

Not quite the same but I am remember Mom saying something was gay in the 80's and I was on the floor laughing. I had to explain why, as Mom only knew the old version.

I can't remember what/whom it was now but it was so funny