spike in virus | Vital Football

spike in virus

The pledge

Vital Reserves Team
see Medway is one of the 36 areas where there has been a spike in covid 19. Potential to be in lockdown again.

Leicester has its lockdown extended.
Sky News have mentioned garment factories/sweatshops working through the restrictions that most of us have previously followed.
Sky mentions Govt advice not followed because it was in English and not understood !
I know Leicester quite well , and it might as well be two different places when you compare north and east with the west and south of the city.
Plenty of folk from one half of the new lockdown zone will be disappointed not to be going to the pub this weekend.

Leicester has its lockdown extended.
Sky News have mentioned garment factories/sweatshops working through the restrictions that most of us have previously followed.
Sky mentions Govt advice not followed because it was in English and not understood !
I know Leicester quite well , and it might as well be two different places when you compare north and east with the west and south of the city.
Plenty of folk from one half of the new lockdown zone will be disappointed not to be going to the pub this weekend.

Yup those pesky immigrants again.

Did they all go to Leicester. I dont believe anything from any media lol.

Anywhere the poorest are in any area there will be problems so obviously any immigrant community is likely to have more of the virus.
The bit about adding the lack of english bit is crap in my opinion. There are problems with an enforced lack of english but in the case of this virus i think its a red herring.