Spearing - Today's GGGgeeerrrzzzettttttte | Vital Football

Spearing - Today's GGGgeeerrrzzzettttttte

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Blackpool midfielder Jay Spearing is already preparing for life beyond his playing days after taking his first steps towards gaining his coaching badges.

The 29-year-old, whose contract at Blackpool comes to an end this summer, has been studying for his UEFA B coaching licence at Burnley’s Gawthorpe training ground in recent weeks.
While the former Liverpool man is not yet sure whether management is for him, he says the experience has given him a taste of what might come further down the line.
“It does interest me,” Spearing admitted. “Over the last couple of years I’ve been going back to the academy at Liverpool every month or so and working with the youth teams to gain a few ideas. “I’ve been trying to see if it is for me and I do really enjoy it. “That’s why I’m taking it seriously now and getting on this course while I’m still playing.
“I’m not too sure about the managerial stuff at first-team level but I’d definitely like to work at academy level first, get used to it, learn stuff and then you never know what can happen. “If something came up that was interesting, then you’d have a little dabble at it. “But for the time being I’m working towards getting myself into academy level and working with the kids because I do enjoy that. “Liverpool have been brilliant, so they’ve given me a bit of a buzz for it all.”
Spearing made 35 appearances for the Seasiders this season after signing as a free agent in October. He remains in talks with the club over a new deal but recently revealed to The Gazette he is keeping his options open.
“I’ve really enjoyed my time at Blackpool,” the tough-tackling midfielder said. “The gaffer gave me a call and told me to come and join in with a few training sessions. “I knew some of the lads already but I got to know the rest of them quite quickly, which allowed me to settle in. “The lads were very welcoming and they got me involved, and it was an easy decision for me to sign.
“The gaffer told me how he wanted me to play and how he wanted me to fit in. The way Blackpool have played this season really suits my style. “It was an easy decision in the end and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it. “I was a bit disappointed we had a sticky patch around Christmas time but the way we finished showed what a set of lads we are. “We were willing to fight for everything and take that to the final game.”

I believe in Father Christmas who is having an extra marital affair with the fairy at the bottom of Premier 1's garden.