Spanish News | Vital Football

Spanish News

Spanish Bee

Vital Youth Team
Paco Jémez who it was reported we wanted as manager has been sacked by Granada, after only 6 games. His record W0 D2 L4. Toral is playing at Granada, he got subbed in the first game and hasn’t got on the pitch since, although he is now on the bench.

After 7 matches (630 minutes) Jota has only had 180 minutes of game time. Eibar drew at Real Madrid today and he wasn’t even on the bench.

Cheers SB. 2 fine players wasting away. Some on another bees forum would jump all over me for suggesting the possibility of a Jota return, but palace may yet recall Sully & he could be just what we need. His career is flatlining after all & he's our player.
Maybe unlikely but still a chance?

So glad we didn't bring in that manager. I watched one of the games he was in charge of when he was being touted and they were very defensive and drab.
As Rebel says, two great players rotting away. A sad indicement of the way football has gone. Price the decent players out of the reach of clubs who can use them, and then let them disappear because the clubs that can afford them don't want them. I would love Jota back. He was Brentford through and through.