SPANIARDS BID REJECTED | Vital Football

SPANIARDS BID REJECTED

2021 is going to be a worse year than 2020 by the looks of it. Brexit, Covid, Latics fiasco....it can't get any worse.

Are there no honest people in football any longer?....have the money men taken over, as with everything else in the world ??? ...totally depressing 😕

So as I said they should - they reduced their bid.

This was always a logical move given these administrators had backed themselves into a corner. They fell for the ruse by thinking they’d earn more money and so carried on with them when all the signs said they shouldn’t Sadly these fuckwits were so blinded by money they couldn’t see the big play. Now we’re in the shit given the time wasted.

Frampton an his group are back in discussions with the administrators, there is interest and communication with an American bid and also a local one that will include the supporters club.

It seems the Spaniards have been rejected because the links with the original bidder Garriddo is still there and their business practices in general, not just football, are suspicious.

Frampton an his group are back in discussions with the administrators, there is interest and communication with an American bid and also a local one that will include the supporters club.

It seems the Spaniards have been rejected because the links with the original bidder Garriddo is still there and their business practices in general, not just football, are suspicious.

LMB do you know if the American bid is the same lot fronted by Ganaye or a different lot? What happened to Royles bid?

I think a lot of Latics fans will throw the towel in now,
their patience has now 'snapped', i have talked to a few
of my long term Latics fans and they have had enough of this 'Shit'.

So why does the statement simply mention the reduction in the bid price? Admins weren't bothered about Garrido's involvement. The business practises won't have changed since the bid went in. What's "suspicious"?

The EFL haven't rejected this. It's the Admins.

They want to pay less money ......full stop.

I know I ought to be ....but I wasn’t distraught to see this fall over ...I was quite worried about their open determination to run at a profit ...which to me is a lovely vision but literally impossible to achieve especially not whilst trying to extricate us from the bottomless pit we’ve been dumped into.
We definitely need committed investment (NO not ‘silly money’) and their seeming intent to run us on a shoestring budget just wouldn’t have worked.

So why does the statement simply mention the reduction in the bid price? Admins weren't bothered about Garrido's involvement. The business practises won't have changed since the bid went in. What's "suspicious"?

The EFL haven't rejected this. It's the Admins.

They want to pay less money ......full stop.

Maybe Moreno offering less money that means creditors can't be paid was the only way the admins can say no and reject them. I don't think admins can do much about the other things. That's down to the EFL. Just my opinion though, only the logical explanation I can think of.