Southampton | Vital Football

Southampton

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
Incase you guys didnt know, Amazon prime is showing Norwich V Soton this weds if you have it, if you dont you can get a 1 month free trial then cancel it after youve watched the game! Its also showing us V aston villa too

We have prime so happy days, I hadn't realised it was on prime until informed after the match on Sunday either! Mick (YB) if you have a smart TV send me a PM

Should be a good stream on amazon! And on versus the villa on boxing day too on prime as well as a lot of other prem games over december

Tettey has returned to the squad but has picked up a slight muscle issue but should be okay.

Hanley is out and will not return to team training for another couple of weeks will miss the Sheffield Utd game too.

Drmic will probably return to play against PNE.

DF says he isn't planning on rotating over the month and will stick to his tactics. He says Trybull, Zimmermann and Hernandez will be watched closely as they have not been 100%.

We have prime so happy days, I hadn't realised it was on prime until informed after the match on Sunday either! Mick (YB) if you have a smart TV send me a PM

FFL ....got a Smart Tv but it isn’t connected to the internet ...just my BT box is . I don’t mind just listening it !

It was our original intention to go to Southampton away but as midweek
and meaning an overnight stop we had to re think as all way too busy
with workload to take 2 days off.

It was our original intention to go to Southampton away but as midweek
and meaning an overnight stop we had to re think as all way too busy
with workload to take 2 days off.

Would loved to have gone but desparely trying to get myself well enough to head of off on holiday on Sunday

The way the system works badly apart from money is also previous commitment.
Would have had to book tickets on 13 November when there was no way of knowing I had even more work to do than usual at moment and could not have met today's deadlines.

I am feeling quite nervous today ahead of kick off, I hope the players are fired up and confident. Play as we have last 2 games we will come away with 3 points. But such a massive game, we seriously cannot afford to lose it - even a point may prove to be damaging.