South Africa | Page 2 | Vital Football

South Africa

Don't forget the study that found people who "currently smoke" are less likely to contract covid........the one that was detracted (understandably so) because it might be counteractive in its message.

While I'm not trying to downplay the findings of that article it does not tell us if "non followers" of a plant based diet had an otherwise well balanced diet or if they were a load of "stereotype" truckers with a diet based on fried breaky with hardly an ounce of veg or fruit across the daily diet.

Keep it simple. Wear a mask. Wash your hands. Stop saying its everyone else's responsibility. And don't take up smoking because of a study.

Don't forget the study that found people who "currently smoke" are less likely to contract covid........the one that was detracted (understandably so) because it might be counteractive in its message.

While I'm not trying to downplay the findings of that article it does not tell us if "non followers" of a plant based diet had an otherwise well balanced diet or if they were a load of "stereotype" truckers with a diet based on fried breaky with hardly an ounce of veg or fruit across the daily diet.

Keep it simple. Wear a mask. Wash your hands. Stop saying its everyone else's responsibility. And don't take up smoking because of a study.

And here was me holding out for the study that says going down the pub on a Friday night and coming home on Sunday is the best defence against COVID.

Not sure the smoking one was credible enough to feature in the British Medical Journal though

Might be AOL site but looking at the articles on the right (might be different ones now) they look like they are of a more "right wing" persepective and AOL are appropriating the clickbait articles from somewhere else.

Oh, plenty of click-bait. I only go on there as I have an ancient AOL email that I still use for some things. Overall, though, the "serious" articles strike me as pretty centrist/vaguely leftish. The comments below the line aren't, though! ;)