Sounds a bit Ominous | Page 9 | Vital Football

Sounds a bit Ominous

Roberto Martinez is doing Champions League punditry for American television right now. He’s probably too busy to be popping up to Euxton. Although I bet him and Jamie Carragher have chatted about our situation in private.

Roberto Martinez is doing Champions League punditry for American television right now. He’s probably too busy to be popping up to Euxton. Although I bet him and Jamie Carragher have chatted about our situation in private.

Is that meant to mean something

Means more than all of the drivel you've posted since the day you began polluting the forum. Now do us all a favour and clear off!
No.
"Although I bet him and Jamie Carragher have chatted about our situation in private"

What else do you think they havebeen talking about? Doyou think they had a chat in the studio or in the dressing room, that is the level of opinion we need.

And I agree your fluffy fantasy ex footballer chit chat means more to most on here than mine becuase they dont like an opinion that isnt the same as theirs

Nah, what I meant KDZ is that it's fairly obvious that he's done read Jimmy's article, and dressed it up as his own. I called him out for it, and got a denial, but in the words of Mandy Rice-Davies................

Some more good news this morning ..........

Got it. That is a fair point. I Hadn't read Jimmy's until just but they are very similar.

I think that quote from Admin is a bit misleading as the NFL money is the majority and that isn't inter-company. I think Stanley's heart is in the right place and is trying to comfort the fans but I do think he says some overly optimistic things that have to be taken with a pinch of salt.

If they keep chipping away at this debt, we could end up being Owed £20 mil,
stranger things have happened to 'little' Wigan Athletic over the years.

I think Sid, that our local journo has been somewhat remiss in not giving credit where it's due.

He's seen Jimmy's article and and has more or less repeated it!

Naughty.
But not surprising given the inside track the local rags hacks don't have 😉

To be fair to Wilkinson, he has done a couple of decent articles this week........ but this was fairly obvious plagiarism ............ or a massive coincidence !
Or maybe he was on the same Zoom call as Jimmy when questions were asked about the admin document?

No reflection on u TB but what an utterly depressing post to read, who is going to even give us a second glance with debts of over £40M.....not a chance, seems like we are totally f@cked, well & truly shafted & not a hope in hell of finding a buyer imo.

Don't give up all hope just yet Jock. Stranger things have happened and the fact that we still have 4 bidders interested and talking to the admins gives me some hope that all is not lost.