Soudani or Bamford | Page 2 | Vital Football

Soudani or Bamford

Soudani or Bamford

• Soudani

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Bamford

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
I'm sure you're right number 5, he'll be down the pecking order alright, and he has needed that bit of protection but I'm still not sure of his ability. This season is when we'll find out I think and I hope he's as good as we all thought he was going to be. By the look of the signings so far he's going to get all the protection he needs.
Hope he proves his ability.

HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME.

I dunno Paz. I think he might be down the pecking order, but where he's been let down is having the right amount of protection and support from midfield. I think this season would suit him if the new players click.
lol
it might but hes still a kid, he isnt going to become the finished enough article we need if we are serious about top two and despite a lot of pessimism from some that IS the target this year from the top :)

i think it might well be 442. we shall see for sure:toot:

To be honest I can't see a problem with the system Kranky plays because any attack minded side can easily revert to 4-4-2 when attacking.

Man City are now experts at it and that's because they have 2 wing backs with blistering pace and a central midfielder that sits behind the striker pushes right up side of their main striker.

To be honest I can't see a problem with the system Kranky plays because any attack minded side can easily revert to 4-4-2 when attacking.

Man City are now experts at it and that's because they have 2 wing backs with blistering pace and a central midfielder that sits behind the striker pushes right up side of their main striker.

Yeahh absolutely, Its really more about playing more than one real attacking player. Anything rather than the one lump up front is progress :)

Looks a bit like a young Ron Perlman

Attachments

• 0616BE93-0E08-403C-A8BD-D774577CF650.jpeg
    0616BE93-0E08-403C-A8BD-D774577CF650.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1