Sort Jock. | Vital Football

Sort Jock.

Chuffed to f..k, i never understand why the English media want the sweaties to do well and qualify for tournaments. Come November Iranian and American flags will be flying from most houses up there. They hate us so its only right we hate them. Well done Ukraine there is a god.

Scotland are really are are a crap side. Defence league one standard. Wales are much better. Two games in a week could be a game to far Ukrainian

That should have been Sorry Jock

No probs Taff57, we were poor against them & squandered a few chances but the better team won on the night. Enjoy your game against them n if you progress to the WC I'll be cheering uz on....

Chuffed to f..k, i never understand why the English media want the sweaties to do well and qualify for tournaments. Come November Iranian and American flags will be flying from most houses up there. They hate us so its only right we hate them. Well done Ukraine there is a god.

Sweaties......isn't that a tad childish, glad ur chuffed to fuck.....we don't hate uz Stetic, it's the old rivalry from years ago and the fact that England always looked down their noses at the Scotland team. I mean I don't hate England , I'm settled here , have family here & have many good friends here but when the football comes along it's a different kettle of fish...I want to see them loose, can't abide the arrogance or the constant 'it's our time this time' (it's coming home etc etc).....
All that said Stetic, I'll bow to you knowing us so well as I have a USA Soccer shirt on order & a Welsh or Ukrainian flag on standby 😉😉🍻

Scotland are really are are a crap side. Defence league one standard. Wales are much better. Two games in a week could be a game to far Ukrainian

Thank you for your excellent words of wisdom, even if your English leaves alot to be desired. Not to mention your spelling....😉
Although I do agree with you about your two games in a week being a game too far for the Ukraine 😉

Thank you for your excellent words of wisdom, even if your English leaves alot to be desired. Not to mention your spelling....😉
Although I do agree with you about your two games in a week being a game too far for the Ukraine 😉

Havent Wales lost tonight against Poland as well

It would be fantastic if Ukraine got to Qatar. Fifa could invite Zelensky as VIP guest in royal box and really p.ss off Putin. However politics and dictator despot pals acts wont allow to happen.

Perhaps you should check your own posts before commenting on others.

They did get beat against Poland last night but that was a different competition...it was in the mickey mouse UEFA National League thing.

When I saw the thread title I thought you was in bother pal. Taff was coming for you and demanding a straightener

:punch:

I think it's a bit unfair on the professional players of Ukraine to suggest they can't play two games!They are a top class group who won't be lacking in any department in Cardiff!!

I think it's a bit unfair on the professional players of Ukraine to suggest they can't play two games!They are a top class group who won't be lacking in any department in Cardiff!!

Irrespective of any war, any sympathy, any support from neutrals or anything else bottom line is after watching that last night they are a fantastic team and for that reason alone deserve to still be in the tournament.

Irrespective of any war, any sympathy, any support from neutrals or anything else bottom line is after watching that last night they are a fantastic team and for that reason alone deserve to still be in the tournament.
Totally agree hindley!!

When I saw the thread title I thought you was in bother pal. Taff was coming for you and demanding a straightener

:punch:

I thot so to..... out of the red corner we have The Dragon Slayer Taff57 fighting against, in the blue corner Braveheart Jocklatic....ding ding seconds away...:punch:

Sweaties......isn't that a tad childish, glad ur chuffed to fuck.....we don't hate uz Stetic, it's the old rivalry from years ago and the fact that England always looked down their noses at the Scotland team. I mean I don't hate England , I'm settled here , have family here & have many good friends here but when the football comes along it's a different kettle of fish...I want to see them loose, can't abide the arrogance or the constant 'it's our time this time' (it's coming home etc etc).....
All that said Stetic, I'll bow to you knowing us so well as I have a USA Soccer shirt on order & a Welsh or Ukrainian flag on standby 😉😉🍻
Jock, i have worked all over Scotland and i can swear that i have been a victim of horrendous verbal abuse. I have also seen many times Swedish Argentinian Polish and German flags in abundance when England have been competing in a tournament. I didnt just wake up one morning hating the Scotts I have justified reason for it.

Jock, i have worked all over Scotland and i can swear that i have been a victim of horrendous verbal abuse. I have also seen many times Swedish Argentinian Polish and German flags in abundance when England have been competing in a tournament. I didnt just wake up one morning hating the Scotts I have justified reason for it.

Sorry that you've been verbally abused....absolutely bang out of order & I guarantee if you'd visited my village you'd have been welcomed...the locals mite have been a bit curious / checking u out / listening to your accent but drf no abuse.....I will not deny the flags / footy tops etc but that's how we roll ( sorry) ...it's my default ABE... anybody but England 😉

BTW...we're not Scott's...but Scots 😉