Sorry in advance... | Vital Football

Sorry in advance...

Trashbat

Vital 1st Team Regular
“...the Defendant has failed to demonstrate the truth of his allegations. The Defendant took on the burden of proving his allegations to be true. He has failed. In reality, and for the reasons I have explained, his evidence fell woefully short. He has, however, persisted with the serious allegations he originally made, and has even added to them during the proceedings.“

VG - maybe you should set up a crowdfunder for the £600k SYL will be our of pocket.

Edit: not even a mention of this story on GB News.

Last edited:
“...the Defendant has failed to demonstrate the truth of his allegations. The Defendant took on the burden of proving his allegations to be true. He has failed. In reality, and for the reasons I have explained, his evidence fell woefully short. He has, however, persisted with the serious allegations he originally made, and has even added to them during the proceedings.“

VG - maybe you should set up a crowdfunder for the £600k SYL will be our of pocket.

Edit: not even a mention of this story on GB News.
Why give this piece of garbage any publicity? I am chuffed the law has fucked him over yet again, but it would do the world a favour if everyone ignored him.

100k is a nice.pay out, 3 year's salary for the average worker.
I think the Syrian family got £140k , crowd funded.
The 100k damages announced today are unenforceable on a bankrupt defendant.
It will be interesting to see the new video , I like to hear both sides of any story. He's implying some serious things. I can see him being arrested again.

look tommy Robinson will never in a million years, win a case against a refugee. Not possible with our legal system. Those of us who have seen videos, interviews etc will know that tommy was right. But it's the same old story.But t's not finished yet.
I think the Syrian family got £140k , crowd funded.
The 100k damages announced today are unenforceable on a bankrupt defendant.
It will be interesting to see the new video , I like to hear both sides of any story. He's implying some serious things. I can see him being arrested again.