SORRY BUT WE NEED A NEW KEEPER | Page 2 | Vital Football

SORRY BUT WE NEED A NEW KEEPER

Just a word about differences.

One of the most important reasons I continue to participate in this forum is that we can debate the pros and cons without rancor.

There are many intelligent and knowledgeable contributors and as in life, there are bound to be differing opinions.

I would not wish for anybodies view not to be given the opportunity to be aired as long as it complies with the rules of decency that are shown on the forum.

I am sure Olly that the deletion is an oversight unless there was something that broke the rules.

Send a pm to ffl, who will be able to sort it out, I am sure.

Agree .... we have different opinions on here and it is those that make for healthy discussions on here .

Nether I or the 100s around me booed or ironically clapped Krul , and for those who did it was probably an unwise decision to do so . Nonetheless I do recognise that Krul makes lots of mistakes but I hope he plays a blinder on Saturday and helps earn us 3 points

I like Webber but I don't like this attitude of the players are untouchable as it breeds the 'them and us' crap. Krul was not the best signing in my opinion. Webber saying Matthews wasn't strong enough to take the shirt is strange as the fans weren't booing because Matthews isn't playing it is because Krul fucked up and had done the same things a few times. The fact we have no real backup is a bit silly.Sounds like Webber loves Krul so he will be the number 1 next season.

A simple solution is for Krul not to attempt crazy football in his box but play the percentage balls. I am sure we have enough talent between the other 10 players to fashion and score from chances without taking risks.
Managers of teams we have to play in next 9 games will be looking at how to close him down, so take note Krul.

Will we be deleting Webber’s opinion on the matter along with my post which was bizarrely removed from this thread earlier because I simply disagreed with the weird prevailing opinion on here on this matter?
Hey Olly, I’ve only dipped in and out over a period of several hours, so might have missed something. Has something you posted been deleted? Or were you just making a valid point?
If something has disappeared then let me know.
My thoughts on Krul are in my article above. We’ll certainly need a new keeper next season as McGovern looks set to leave and whoever comes in should be decent competition. Only Webber and Farke, who see the players everyday, can know who is up to the PL, so we’ll see.
I’m with you that all opinions are valid, there’s no right or wrong.
Have a good day, fella...

All opinions are valid, however if another poster decides his views overide anothers and his/her comments are blatently rude and obnoxious towards another poster then it wont be tolerated, there are many ways to express our views without the need for any rude remarks towards other posters especially ones who have been members of these forums long before it was ever Vital, simply because a poster hasnt been as active as once was (Due to major health issues) and was probably seen as a newbee this not not give reason for rudeness and sarcasm as seems to still be a part of ones remit.

A rude comment on vital is very rare.
When one does come along it is usually from a visitor who does not support City.

All opinions are valid, however if another poster decides his views overide anothers and his/her comments are blatently rude and obnoxious towards another poster then it wont be tolerated, there are many ways to express our views without the need for any rude remarks towards other posters especially ones who have been members of these forums long before it was ever Vital, simply because a poster hasnt been as active as once was (Due to major health issues) and was probably seen as a newbee this not not give reason for rudeness and sarcasm as seems to still be a part of ones remit.

I'd disagree with some of this, but respect the board and will take it on board for future posting thanks FFL - and sorry if I did cause any offence! :)

Fair points Tucks , but we in the Barclay and Snake Pit stand all game and shout our heads off for the lads . The total lack of noise (that Webber and Farke asked for came from the motionless, silent people who sit in other parts of the ground who are never going get up and shout and ball for the lads

I try to get people around me in the South Stand to make some noise (and I get a thumbs up from one man) but they are "dead as a dodo".

Fair points Tucks , but we in the Barclay and Snake Pit stand all game and shout our heads off for the lads . The total lack of noise (that Webber and Farke asked for came from the motionless, silent people who sit in other parts of the ground who are never going get up and shout and ball for the lads

Spot On Mick.

I like Webber but I don't like this attitude of the players are untouchable as it breeds the 'them and us' crap. Krul was not the best signing in my opinion. Webber saying Matthews wasn't strong enough to take the shirt is strange as the fans weren't booing because Matthews isn't playing it is because Krul fucked up and had done the same things a few times. The fact we have no real backup is a bit silly.Sounds like Webber loves Krul so he will be the number 1 next season.

Krul is Webbers love child, listened to him on the radio earlier today, he loves Krul for sure!

I wouldn't mind us taking Danny ward from Leicester. He was very good on loan at Huddersfield (with webber) and unfortunately for him decided to go Leicester and has been a bench warner all season. He'd add to the hone grown players too.