SORRY BUT WE NEED A NEW KEEPER | Vital Football

SORRY BUT WE NEED A NEW KEEPER

canarydream

Vital Football Legend
Our keeper is just not up to it if he remains next season in premier we wont win a single game our budget needs to go on a really solid keeper who i have not any idea just know we need a new keeper or we will come straight back down thats a fact

Yet again the clown lets us down, we continue to fanny around, going back and forth dangerously in the final quarter and using Krul....hes a liabilty plain to see, a total useless twat at times, no dressing it up he is hopeless on the ground, we need to replace him, he makes our defence nervous, it was plain to see towards the end our players were avoiding using him.....If Southampton go down lets get Angus Gunn back at all costs!

Don't we have a goalkeeping coach any more?

It is clear that standing by the ball waving your arms about is a dangerous tactic.

Don't we have a goalkeeping coach any more?

It is clear that standing by the ball waving your arms about is a dangerous tactic.
Our GK wanted to punch Lambert - Wootten I believe his name is. The thing is Krul's stupidity is not something he is coaching. After his first couple of mistakes DF said this will not happen again and yet it has happened many times. As said he will be a decent number 2. I think I said about 10 minutes before his mistake that he worries me.

This summer will see us lose McGovern - Matthews leaving us with Krul and then Ox so we will need recruitment in that area anyway

I think Adrián San Miguel del Castillo from W Ham is available in June.

Anybody know anything about him?

I am adverse to any of our players being unfairly criticised, but Krul really worries me whenever he gets passed back to, he is such a ditherer with the ball at his feet, a liability as has been shown many times...I cant understand why DF hasnt addressed it as its plain to see.
When we are being attacked I feel safe with Krul as hes a great shot stopper and last line of defence, its just this fannying around with the ball at his feet that turns me into a nervous wreck.

Remember he only just got away with dithering v Swansea at home . That could have cost us 2 precious points . Like others I quite like Krul, but these issues with him must be addressed very quickly

There are some goalkeepers out of contract in the summer;

a) Marshall of Hull - got some Prem experience

b) Jed Steer - Aston Villa - assuming Villa cant afford to offer him a new contract - they must be getting close to breaking Fair Play rules.

Fair points Tucks , but we in the Barclay and Snake Pit stand all game and shout our heads off for the lads . The total lack of noise (that Webber and Farke asked for came from the motionless, silent people who sit in other parts of the ground who are never going get up and shout and ball for the lads

We support from the community stand. True, we are not big on jokey chants (which I love) although the two lads behind me seem to know all the words but we do applaud clever play and we go as bonkers as anyone when we score.

I take the point about supporting our players even when they make a mistake. He who never made a mistake never made anything. However, there is a difference between making an occasional mistake and developing a pattern of play that produces more risks than rewards.

The habit of standing behind the ball waving his arms about practical invites attackers to try for the ball and should be easily remedied by a change of behaviour. The comparative lack of pace of many Championship players has meant Tim has not been caught out that often. He will not be so lucky in the PL.