Sorry but I've got to the stage... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Sorry but I've got to the stage...

Sorry Gray but I said I could not hate any player who wore/wears the shirt. My view. I don't remember the insults for Lundy last season and he is not the reason we are going down.
Chippy last season is history mate,i don't blame one single player or coaching staff for this season but collectively as a club we've been SHOCKING this season.Personally i can't wait for the club to send me my season ticket renewal so i can get back to BDBL and shout/cheer my head off for our BLADES.UTB

Chippy last season is history mate,i don't blame one single player or coaching staff for this season but collectively as a club we've been SHOCKING this season.Personally i can't wait for the club to send me my season ticket renewal so i can get back to BDBL and shout/cheer my head off for our BLADES.UTB

Who are the players you don't want to see put the shirt on next season rod. Who do you want shut of ?

Who are the players you don't want to see put the shirt on next season rod. Who do you want shut of ?
Lundy(obvs) Sander will go(i don't want him too but he will) De Moose,if anyone will have him,Enda's been very poor(not on his own tho,unfortunately) I think Baldock may go,Jags will retire,I'm not sure if Billy will be here.I think there's a proper player in Brewster so i hope he stays,personally i'm not bothered if Luke Freeman returns but i think he may well do.I'm not desperate for Norwood to go because he's done very well at Championship level before,i'd like Hourahane from Vile'a and someone that can go past defenders.Looking at yesdi's game Ben Osborn was the best player for us by a mile in my view,he looked like he was running his ball ax off,different to most of the others,even my favourite player Flecky was well below par.UTB

I liked your comment not the bit about our shocking season and it has been a shock and pride seems to take a fall if you are a Blade.

I meant me mate, but I am close to hating!!!
Fight it Ray. It doesn't do any of us any good. My Dad used to joke 'Never let the goings on at United get you too far down the mouth, they'll not fret about you when you're bad.

Who knows better times may be around the corner 🤞

Sorry Gray but I said I could not hate any player who wore/wears the shirt. My view. I don't remember the insults for Lundy last season and he is not the reason we are goin g down.
I don't hate anybody still around right now Chippy. Well apart from Blair and Brown.

I think some big decisions will have to be made on Enda, Fleck and Norwood. Big players in our rise but also under performing big earners. Fleck will be one of those on 50k a week the Prince spoke about.

Players I'd like to see stay.

Ramsdale
Baldock
Bogle
Basham
RND
Egan
JOC
Osborn
Berge
McGoldrick
McBurnie

I expect Berge and Egan will be leaving and we'll be doing a lot of recruiting.

I liked your comment not the bit about our shocking season and it has been a shock and pride seems to take a fall if you are a Blade.
I'm a BLADE that will always stick mi chest out and show mi colours but it has been a shocking season of that there's no doubt Chippy.Roll on next season and a few bevvies before the games and then let's all get behind our boys with a very loud rendition of THE GREASY CHIP BUTTY.UTB

I think the point Hecko has made is that there is no alternative....so with one injury, Berge........that's all we have. How can any Prem team survive with such a weak midfield??

Bonkers in my opinion.

Take all midfield out and just have ...

4 at the back...
6 up top.... Hooooofff :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Cant be no worse than tippy tappy sideways backwards sideways backwards to GK and Hoooooffff