Sorry but I've got to the stage... | Vital Football

Sorry but I've got to the stage...

Grayblade

Vital Football Hero
Where the very sight of Lundstram, McBurnie and Mousee in our team turns my stomach. Everything about them, the way they play, their effort and their body language on the pitch is just so wrong. Pathetic in fact. You watch them larking about and enjoying life in the Shirecliffe pre match Youtube videos and you'd think that they hadn't got a care in the world.

I've disliked a few players in my time but I can't recall being as brassed off as this with 3 players in the same team at the same time. Those 3 epitomise everything that's wrong with the team right now. Hopefully theyll be first out if the door.

McBurnie can make amends. The other two cu nts don't have it in them and should never play for us again.

McBurnie at least looks bothered. The other two - nope. Hope and expect them to leave in the summer..... or preferably next week.

Where the very sight of Lundstram, McBurnie and Mousee in our team turns my stomach. Everything about them, the way they play, their effort and their body language on the pitch is just so wrong. Pathetic in fact. You watch them larking about and enjoying life in the Shirecliffe pre match Youtube videos and you'd think that they hadn't got a care in the world.

I've disliked a few players in my time but I can't recall being as brassed off as this with 3 players in the same team at the same time. Those 3 epitomise everything that's wrong with the team right now. Hopefully theyll be first out if the door.
Hate is a strong word gray
But, Lundstrum makes me so angry, his attitude stinks, his negative play, his waving his arms about, pointing, not getting close and making a tackle, but, losing the ball and not giving a toss, makes my blood boil
I know we should support all our players!!
Will be glad when he has gone!!!

Sorry but the very sight of McBurnie stumbling around like a pub team player offering nothing has finally done it for me. Whatever he used to give to the team he's now lost and when I look back on this shocking season, the embarrassing vision of him socks down, looking like a tramp and contributing feck all will be burned forever in my mind.

Last edited:
We all thought it couln't get any worse than CW leaving.

We were wrong.

Without his motivation,his influence, their fear of him(?), respect for him, they are now showing what an absolute crock of crap he bought for the top level.

Are they proving what quite a few might well suspect- he has a level?

Hopefully he goes on to prove me wrong but, TBH, I don't care a jot what he does in the future because what he achieved in 4 years has been (almost) eroded to the point of oblivion by the state he's left us in.

I kick every ball when watching a Blades game. Last night I kicked myself for not watching the golf- and I hate golf!

Hate is a strong word gray
But, Lundstrum makes me so angry, his attitude stinks, his negative play, his waving his arms about, pointing, not getting close and making a tackle, but, losing the ball and not giving a toss, makes my blood boil
I know we should support all our players!!
Will be glad when he has gone!!!
Hate is a strong word Ray, that's why didn't use it mate. Chippy did though. 😉

Lundstram's constant selection throughout the season has been totally baffling. Bizarre even.

Lundstram's constant selection throughout the season has been totally baffling. Bizarre even.

I think the point Hecko has made is that there is no alternative....so with one injury, Berge........that's all we have. How can any Prem team survive with such a weak midfield??

Bonkers in my opinion.

We all thought it couln't get any worse than CW leaving.

We were wrong.

Without his motivation,his influence, their fear of him(?), respect for him, they are now showing what an absolute crock of crap he bought for the top level.

Are they proving what quite a few might well suspect- he has a level?

Hopefully he goes on to prove me wrong but, TBH, I don't care a jot what he does in the future because what he achieved in 4 years has been (almost) eroded to the point of oblivion by the state he's left us in.

I kick every ball when watching a Blades game. Last night I kicked myself for not watching the golf- and I hate golf!
I watched it whilst on a Skype call with one if my lads. Normally as with you I'd be kicking every ball. Nobody dared sit next to me but yesterday it was a case of 'Oh, Arsenal's scored, that was coming' and back to the conversation. The only time I felt any real passion was when Lundstram gifted them the second goal and I cant repeat what I said. Luckily the Mrs wasn't in the room.

I think the point Hecko has made is that there is no alternative....so with one injury, Berge........that's all we have. How can any Prem team survive with such a weak midfield??

Bonkers in my opinion.
It certainly is Aya but I still can't believe that there's not a better alterntive somewhere within the club either in the U23's or playing somebody like Bogle there. Somebody who'll be part of next season's team.

It certainly is Aya but I still can't believe that there's not a better alterntive somewhere within the club either in the U23's or playing somebody like Bogle there. Somebody who'll be part of next season's team.

Its a bizarre situation Gray - we haven't "risked" one youngster all season. Are they all really that bad....or is it that our first team is that good :LOL:

I watched it whilst on a Skype call with one if my lads. Normally as with you I'd be kicking every ball. Nobody dared sit next to me but yesterday it was a case of 'Oh, Arsenal's scored, that was coming' and back to the conversation. The only time I felt any real passion was when Lundstram gifted them the second goal and I cant repeat what I said. Luckily the Mrs wasn't in the room.
Mine was and called him something I didn't know existed!!!!

I missed the 3rd goal as I was looking at my laptop, legs stretched out on the coffee table- and one of my many superstitions is not to do anything but watch the game

At least all my Blades related superstitions have a clean slate for next year.

Bonkers in my opinion.
A complete fabrication.

Whilst it would never happen on the pitch or in any SUFC related activity what would happen should he get injured- maybe searching for an even more smug expression on his phone?

I reasonably happy about McBurnie staying.
He does try, and he does put the effort in, but is being played in completely the wrong way.

It's typical Sheffield United, he's over 6 feet tall so therefore he's a target man

There's nobody on the pitch or on the touchline with the brains of a fucking newt to realise that this isn't the case

Bonkers in my opinion.
Well we all know thats bollox bogle could play there for a start that’s without moving any other player he’s full of it you can see why they put him in charge

I reasonably happy about McBurnie staying.
He does try, and he does put the effort in, but is being played in completely the wrong way.

It's typical Sheffield United, he's over 6 feet tall so therefore he's a target man

There's nobody on the pitch or on the touchline with the brains of a fucking newt to realise that this isn't the case
Including the bloke who bought him at the time

Sorry Gray but I said I could not hate any player who wore/wears the shirt. My view. I don't remember the insults for Lundy last season and he is not the reason we are goin g down.

I'd like to see a manager use McBurnie better, but can understand how a lot of Blades have made their mind up about him already. Hopefully he'll be more productive in the Championship, but that's going to depend on how the new manager sets us up.

Lundstram's NGE, and now looks every inch the player we'd have bit any clubs' hand off that offered us 500k for two years ago. Parlayed some good moments last season into thinking he was PL quality, he isn't. The embodiment of this shockingly bad season.

Moose is a waster. Has the talent to be a Champions League player, but just couldn't be arsed. To think I used to believe CW when he patted himself on the back about 'doing his homework on players'.