🚹 Son Heung-Min - Player Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

🚹 Son Heung-Min - Player Thread

Son blows hot and cold, and when he's cold he doesn't add anything to the team, rather exposing defenders and not tracking back.

Son is at his best when he ATTACKS. It is when he isn't that he goes silent in matches.

Son for me is a luxury. Yes he scores goals but so many times he could square the ball for a easy tap in but he chooses to shoot himself. Ali is the same though both of them piss me off.

He has always been a hot and cold type player. That is why bringing in Mora was important.

Lamela returning as well really gives us options for the first time in years.

I prefer Son finishing off moves anyway. He frustrates me too much as a creator. I would use him as kanes back up now.

In my honest opinion 80, it would be a big mistake to let him go . Fantastic impact sub and against lesser teams a really good asset. Not sure of his best position though even after all this time

Walthamstow wanderer - 22/2/2018 18:38

In my honest opinion 80, it would be a big mistake to let him go . Fantastic impact sub and against lesser teams a really good asset. Not sure of his best position though even after all this time

It' going to be an interesting summer.

Go where and why? The guy has become a force. He'll always get his in bunches, but he presents a dynamic for the opponent that is unique, and scary.

Our attack has been ridiculously heavy to the left, and Son is the perfect guy for it, and it plays to Kane's stronger facing side. Super important to the overall play, regardless if he scores himself.

Lucas (and in theory Lamela) could do the same thing coming from the right. Should be easier for everyone but Kane.

We need another really good CM pivot. And another Kane.

Sonny is the bees knees.

So pleased he has his mojo back after a little blip. 23 goals and assists this season compared with 11 from Oszil !!

With him firing like he is it makes our run in and cup games very exciting. I am quietly anticipating a trophy this season and top 4. We have our players fit and in form in the main with decent bench cover.

Great game today. Been 2nd name on the teamsheet for most of the season apart from a few games before Rochdale. Been outscoring some of the best AMs and goalscoring wingers in the league all season - deserves to be put among our higher earners imo.

Apparently he said in an interview how bad he felt for the fans when he fucked up his pen the other day and so wanted even more than usual to have a good game today to make up for it. Great attitude and you can tell he really cares. Plus the way he speaks about Kane and Dele shows real humility.

Walthamstow wanderer - 22/2/2018 18:38

Never thought we would. I think he is a real asset. It was a rumour I had read.

Really feltfor him , being subbed against Huddersfield . He was a certainty to get his hat trick .
Took one for the team , for weds. Great team man . Maturing brilliantly into a great player as long as he doesn't wash his feet before a game :59: