Someone has told me that eaves could me off next week, will be interesting to see if his playing today, hopefully he is and the story is just rubbish. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Someone has told me that eaves could me off next week, will be interesting to see if his playing today, hopefully he is and the story is just rubbish.

Also rumor up here that he is going to sign for Sunderland

Not convinces he is good enough to get in the team of a top championship side let alone a Premiership one, he is nowhere near the level or has the potential of Dack

Actually it was a post started yesterday, titled "Eaves the carthorse"

Doesn't augur well for him if he does go to Millwall and that is the fans' preconception. Effectively, he will have to win them over.

Personally, I don't think his play is very easy on the eye but he is effective. I hope he succeeds wherever he goes.

Doesn't augur well for him if he does go to Millwall and that is the fans' preconception. Effectively, he will have to win them over.

Personally, I don't think his play is very easy on the eye but he is effective. I hope he succeeds wherever he goes.

FMD! Have they forgotten Cas already?

Bastards!

Eaves is a big forward many clubs are happy too have far more than two or three of them on theIr books and play one or two .Of course is is possible a much bigger club even as high as the Premier league might take a punt with him knowing that they can make a profit on him anyway even if he never plays for them.I would not put it past someone like Brighton to sign him.Then within a couple of days send him on loan to a championship club or even league one promotion contenders. A two or three year deal would almost certainly result in not costing them anything if he didn't make it at theIr level they would simply sell him on after six to eighteen months.

He's a big unit who wins headers and is also good on his feet and can hold up play well. More importantly SL has restored his confidence so you always feel he can make something happen. He must be on a lot of clubs radars so I would be surprised if he is still with us by 1st Feb. If he does go then it needs to be soon so that SL can spend the money.

I agree with one of the other commentors on there. Dolman is getting so frustrated about him not playing three divisions higher that the bloke reckons Dolman must be Nash's mother!!!

I'd guess that the player is on the move. Something does not make sense.

Maybe Eaves senses a move is on and wants to remain fit. Who knows.

What does not make sense? Do players not get injured during the transfer window?

It could be a lie, a smokescreen for the fact he's leaving, but i like to think lovell is a fairly honest bloke, and id imagine its the conspiracy theorists that are the only thinking his injury is a sure sign he's leaving.

He might just have an injury.

What does not make sense? Do players not get injured during the transfer window?

It could be a lie, a smokescreen for the fact he's leaving, but i like to think lovell is a fairly honest bloke, and id imagine its the conspiracy theorists that are the only thinking his injury is a sure sign he's leaving.

He might just have an injury.
Or he maybe telling Lovell he is injuried. Lovell can hardly tell him he is lying.MacCammon did it for almost three years .Then just before the end of his contract he was suddenly miraculously fit again. Hess saw through him and the rest is history.

Or he maybe telling Lovell he is injuried. Lovell can hardly tell him he is lying. MacCammon did it for almost three years .Then just before the end of his contract he was suddenly miraculously fit again. Hess saw through him and the rest is history.

But it is less likely to work for Eaves as he is caucasian so he has less cards to play.

Bit harsh Rother.
I don't think GBN was being racist in any way, merely stating that McCammon played the race card when there was no racism involved.
Which he clearly did.

Instead of just replying with snidey insults, is there any possibility of you guys justifying your objections? You could be totally correct, But at the moment you appear to be 'Wayne' suedos, as you have not posted a sensible comment to decry the post.