Some of valencia's mates get nicked. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Some of valencia's mates get nicked.

I was rather thinking that yesterday with the o. p. It won't start a discussion, I thought. It's just a piece of jeering which will just open the door to a bit of bad karma on here. Don't despise this country. It's a wonderful place. Actually, most countries are. And they keep being wonderful places despite our best efforts.
Oh yeah, nice one, jokerman. Ignore the ignorance, intolerance, bigotry and racism. Instead have a pop at the o.p. for "jeering" the racists.

Like to say if you got a cold take a shot of malaria...

Last edited:
What would you do with these illegals Wayne ?

More fucking doublethink.

How can anybody BE illegal, ffs?! People can do illegal things but since when can a person BE illegal?

It is a vile way to think and talk. We're all just born, we have no choice where or when.

Nations don't naturally exist, they are invented. Same goes with borders. Ok, I accept that there are natural borders (eg oceans and mountain ranges) but if people can cross them then they're no longer impassable borders.

Building walls and drawing lines on maps to stop people from moving across the earth are the actions of cnts who think they have some kind of right, because of the accident of their birth, to exclude others. Well, perhaps they have a legal right but they certainly have no natural right.
This leads to a nonsensical doublethink situation whereby people can be referred to, considered as, 'illegals".

It just serves to prove our laws are bullshit.

NOBODY IS ILLEGAL.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't people fleeing "Christian" central America too? Trump has made a big enough issue of it.

There's a lot of flees all over the world, but people like 3x6 only refer to muslim ones.

That's because I'm a racist.

Gills58, you are correct. Please ignore my previous email about Asia Bibi and the problems she has gone through, I forgot about economic migrants leaving Central America for the US.