Some good news ..... | Page 9 | Vital Football

Some good news .....

The NDA should never have been signed, , .....

You're obviously entitled to that opinion T&C, ... but only so long as you concede that de facto, we'd have got no information at all, as the SC wouldn't have been given access to anything whatsoever.

..... they think they're a cut above that lot! :mad:

I take it you realise that this makes you sound like a sad, jealous, bitter little man.

:cry:

Says the one that spends all day every day picking holes in everything and anything people post. :loser:

That's not really true, correct or accurate T&C ... much like most of your posts ! :whist:

I'm sure you used to be better at this ... though then again, maybe I'm wrong.

The SC did a great job ... I'm not wrong about that. (y)

What the bloody hell is this! 1-"ELEVEN" Whose in charge of this lot! Send him to Ipswich!!

Wigan Athletic: Watson, Winstanley, Snell, Lloyd, Carragher, McHugh, McGurk (Welsh 67), McGee, Costello, Sze, Brown.

Watson, -16
Winstanley, - ??
Snell, - 18
Lloyd, - 18
Carragher, - 18
McHugh, - 18
McGurk - 18
(Welsh 67), - 17
McGee, - 18
Costello, - 18
Sze, - 17
Brown. -18

Fair play to 'em I reckon. Won their league. Chuffed as hell with the 1st team staying up. Most of 'em probably know the difference between "whose" and "who's". I bet they don't give a shiny shit about this result.

For what it's worth, we were leading.

:clap::clap::clap:

Wigan Athletic: Watson, Winstanley, Snell, Lloyd, Carragher, McHugh, McGurk (Welsh 67), McGee, Costello, Sze, Brown.

Watson, -16
Winstanley, - ??
Snell, - 18
Lloyd, - 18
Carragher, - 18
McHugh, - 18
McGurk - 18
(Welsh 67), - 17
McGee, - 18
Costello, - 18
Sze, - 17
Brown. -18

Fair play to 'em I reckon. Won their league. Chuffed as hell with the 1st team staying up. Most of 'em probably know the difference between "whose" and "who's". I bet they don't give a shiny shit about this result.

For what it's worth, we were leading.

:clap::clap::clap:

Winstanley is an U16's player.

13 others in the squad were from the U18's

The reason for this is that they are due to play two U23's games in two days. They play Sheffield Utd U23's tomorrow.

So if we win the final, do we get promoted to whatever the league is that the big clubs play in like Utd, Liverpool etc?

By the way, to put that result into perspective, Ipswich were FA Youth Cup semi finalists this season so a serious achievement to beat them.