Some good news ..... | Page 5 | Vital Football

Some good news .....

Think mcgurk has his head turned to leeds being honest
I can't see that you've any reason to reach this conclusion. There's a video doing the rounds of a decent Gelhardt goal from over the weekend ........ he was playing on what looked like a park pitch............ no different to what McGurk's doing currently.

I might just as well say that he's more than happy staying here in Wigan. ......... I've nowt to base it on, but I'm not sure you have either.

I can't see that you've any reason to reach this conclusion. There's a video doing the rounds of a decent Gelhardt goal from over the weekend ........ he was playing on what looked like a park pitch............ no different to what McGurk's doing currently.

I might just as well say that he's more than happy staying here in Wigan. ......... I've nowt to base it on, but I'm not sure you have either.

He has more chance of first team football with us than probably any other club at present.

Wait and see i reckon he will be off to leeds end of season

Is i5 time to give McGurk a go in the first team....after all,if you’re good enough you’re old enough. He’s still raw but has bags of energy.......what have we to lose?

Wrong!!! Everyone has been saying for at least a couple of seasons that we should give the young lads a chance in the first team, the majority are not ready yet even for League 1.

Granted some did start off ok a couple of months ago obviously trying to impress but a few thrashings have put paid to that, plus the lads that remain here are surrounded by duckeggs that would struggle to get a game in the Wigan Ammy League.

Hull City U18’s suffered a 3-2 defeat against Wigan Athletic in their latest Professional Development League fixture.

Despite the Tigers being 2-0 ahead, courtesy of goals from Harvey Carew and Will Jarvis, a late comeback from Wigan secured the hosts all three points

Well done lads your doing us proud