Solihull | Vital Football

Solihull

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
Will be a real challenge today against a big physical long ball side who will try to bully us. If we get anything at all today, I will surprised and "over the moon".

Guess you'll be 'over the moon' Alfalf2
Another excellent away victory, doesn't matter how well we played it is the final result that matters!

Hopefully Pools can keep the run going.

I didn’t get the time to post before the game but thought it was a game we needed to get something [other than a thrashing] from.

They haven’t been scoring or conceding many at home, winning three and drawing the fourth, so it was always going to be a cagey game.

Don’t know if the sending off influenced the outcome, I had them as a draw on my coupon so they let me down but every cloud and all that.

We’re making good progress, long may it continue. We don’t want to be chasing the leading pack we need to be part of it.
:red:

Will be a real challenge today against a big physical long ball side who will try to bully us. If we get anything at all today, I will surprised and "over the moon".
I am surprised and over the moon. Well done the lads!!!

Things are going pretty well at the moment and even I am starting to believe this could be a very good season. Solihull had a player sent off and their most effective striker went off injured early in the game so Lady Luck played her part yesterday,though not to take anything away from a good away performance. Noble has been superb this season but he cant keep doing it by himself, the strikers need to start scoring if we are to stay in the upper echelons of the table.