Solihull? | Vital Football

Solihull?

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
Just wondering if the snow is going to cause yet another postponement on Tuesday? Any Hartlepool residents got any info?

I haven't got any inside knowledge in respect of the state of the pitch, but based on the general weather in Hartlepool today I can't see any reason for the match to be postponed. I would expect the weather to impact on the game, as it is very blustery with occasional snow flurries.

No real change in the weather, might be a tad colder!
Anticipating a difficult game because of the conditions, hence would settle for a draw.

Personally, I still don't believe that the season will be completed so results may prove academic!

Tend to agree with your assessment. Solihull will be match sharp while Pools haven't played for weeks so it would have been a tough match in any circumstances without the adverse weather. As for the season's prospects, I think Dave C. wants to gather as many points as possible in case final positions are decided on points per game.

Seems like a regulation win tonight so my fears about lack of game time were unfounded. Dave and the lads march on. Great stuff. If only there wasn't the bloody great shadow hanging over the season.