Soldier hacked to death in Woolwich | Vital Football

Soldier hacked to death in Woolwich

SKEGGY

Bringer Of The Seasons
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woolwich-attack-soldier-wearing-help-1904602

Yeah just seen this on BBC i feel sick, they also showed a video on the news of the attacker with bloodey hands saying we are all not safe and this is going to happan all the time from know on etc

My heart goes out to the family of the victim, what has this world come too, i fear for my kids futures i really do!

BodyButter - 22/5/2013 19:44

Bikini Inspector - 23/5/2013 04:42

Fucking scumbag muslims. Deport the lot of the c**ts. This is the line in the sand now.

What makes you think they were Muslims?

"We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you."

That is a quote form the **** who did it. Will that do?

BB He they were two muslims that killed the soldier to death with a machette dude, they were shouting ''allahbar akhbar'' As they were attacking him after they ran him over with a car,

I hope this is not the begining of the civil war we are all fearing could one day happan within our society's but i am very concerned that one day soon it will all kick off and i have prepared for an event to protect my kids tbh

Bikini Inspector - 23/5/2013 04:47

Fucking scumbag muslims. Deport the lot of the c**ts. This is the line in the sand now.

Yep, that'll do it. I'd imagine their fight has been fought.

BodyButter - 22/5/2013 20:01

They are currently in hospital getting treated on the NHS. I kid you not.

Bikini Inspector - 23/5/2013 05:08

BodyButter - 22/5/2013 20:01

They are currently in hospital getting treated on the NHS. I kid you not.

I saw that there was an air ambulance involved. I'm not against Muslims, I know quite a few who are all perfectly nice people but I sincerely hope they they took the scenic route with these c**ts.

I worry these attacks are not the new way they are going to start attacking us, seems easier for them to just attack folk in the street than plan bomb attacks,

Why don't they go after the politicians who make the decsions to go to wars, why the people, its never the politicians that suffer for there corrupt actions no its the people, they are sitting behind security forces protecting them where we are being attacked and blamed for there actions its madness

My original comments were a bit over the top But i was in a state of shock after seeing this news. But i stand by my stance that a line has been drawn with muslims. This follows on after the peado gangs. I will never have anything to do with them as long as i live.

Sickening.

To be fair more needs to be done by the Muslim community to start speaking out agains radicals, they must have an idea who the band ones are. They can't keep using the same excuse that all Muslims are not like this ect. Can see it all kicking off sooner or later.

davem - 23/5/2013 05:23

To be fair more needs to be done by the Muslim community to start speaking out agains radicals, they must have an idea who the band ones are. They can't keep using the same excuse that all Muslims are not like this ect. Can see it all kicking off sooner or later.

I'd imagine that these two were just mentally deranged and used the 'excuse' of being Muslim to commit murder.

Any psychopath who happens to be Muslim now has an excuse for his actions.

Bikini Inspector - 23/5/2013 05:28

Please stop with that crap. Islam is a hateful oppressive doctrine.

Islam, like Christianity, is whatever you want it to be. I was brought up a Catholic so I'm fully aware of how religions pick and choose the bits which are most convenient for them at any particular moment in time.

Saying that all Muslims are bad is just preposterous.

I believe there are good and bad in all race and religions but the Muslim religion does worry me as the one that is looking to take over this country one day, i hope im wrong and dis illusional, but from what you see and hear there is a divide happaning

People are missing the point so much. Can these guys be representative of a Religion comprised of millions of people? Guys who hacked a guy to death and then waited for armed police in order to stage some charge of the light brigade shit with machetes. Just because they mentioned Allah's name does not mean they represent anything near a significant minority of said Religion and I'd wish people would stop using such a heinous crime to spread their own messages of hate.