Soldier hacked to death in Woolwich | Page 3 | Vital Football

Soldier hacked to death in Woolwich

The hatred by the muslims was created in the Blai and Bush days, the ''terroism'' ideal was created by invading countries without any real reason other than profiteering, so these pschycotic extremists now have it in for us for which we have not wanted to be involved in these wars is what im getting at,

ClivetheVillan - 22/5/2013 23:13

The hatred by the muslims was created in the Blai and Bush days, the ''terroism'' ideal was created by invading countries without any real reason other than profiteering, so these pschycotic extremists now have it in for us for which we have not wanted to be involved in these wars is what im getting at,

No it isnt, its in the religion itself. They are anti anything that is non muslim.

Erm Clive. Unless you have been on another planet it was 9/11 done by Muslim extremists that started the hatred of Muslims.

Yes Bush wanted revenge but it was actually 9/11 that started this

I know what your saying GT they do seem to be against what we westerners stand for, but i thought all true religions were able to accept differences in opinions and race, im not an expert on religion tbh

I do worry though that we will end up in a country/world one day soon where it all kicks off about religion like the old days, a civil war is on the cards as there will be attacks on Muslims now for sure for what happand today and the cycle continues,

Here Clive, maybe this will answer a few questions of where terrorism came from and why they act the way they do.

http://www.islam-watch.org/AbulKasem/RootsTerrorism/RootsTerrorism0.htm

What happened today is food and drink for the EDL, and having been watching the news tonight things have already started with groups gathering in woolwich and a couple of attacks on mosques down south.
Its been reported that some younger muslims are pleased with what has happened. It just seems that every act of terrorism now is carried out by muslims I fear for the future because some people will say enough is enough and then what happens.

ClivetheVillan - 23/5/2013 01:52

Can we all agree one thing here wether muslim or not,

ITS THE POLITICIANS THAT CAUSE ALL THE HATE WARS AND CRIMES FEAR AND TERROR IN THIS WORLD, SO WHY DO THESE PSHYCHO NUTTERS ATTACK ORDINARY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT MAKE THE DECISIONS TO ATTACK OTHER COUNTRIES?

No Clive, we can't all agree because you are only 50% there mate. The other 50% you missed off is RELIGION.

Bikini Inspector - 23/5/2013 02:07

Green Tea - 22/5/2013 21:05

No I wont agree with that Clive. However I agree fully with what BI said - "Please stop with that crap. Islam is a hateful oppressive doctrine."

It is a religion that follows and believes the words of a thief, a murderer (who killed poor, innocent and helpless people), a pedophile, a mentally retarded FALSE prophet. He never performed any miracles in front of any witness, he never fulfilled any prophecies.

And if you said that in a mosque you would be fucking lynched mate. No joke.

Quite right, both of you.

This all hit the news after I'd gone to bed so now I am trying to get up to speed on this and make sense of it all. But I believe what SKEGGY says to be correct too....

astonion - 23/5/2013 05:28

What happened today is food and drink for the EDL, and having been watching the news tonight things have already started with groups gathering in woolwich and a couple of attacks on mosques down south.
Its been reported that some younger muslims are pleased with what has happened. It just seems that every act of terrorism now is carried out by muslims I fear for the future because some people will say enough is enough and then what happens.

You are absolutely correct astonian. I've been saying this for a few years on and off. Let's face it, is everyone going to stand idley by as while this happens?

We've let this thing infest under our feet for long enough. We "allow" mosques to be built and old building to be converted into mosques... we stand for all the shit!

Can you imagine christians filtering into muslim countries and then wanting to build/convert buildings into churches? Not a fucking chance!!
:25: :25: :25: :25: :25: :25: :25: :25:

Anyone have any ideas how you attempt to stop these extremists from behaving like this ?
I certainly have no idea.It would appear that our politicians have no idea.
The sad thing is that we all know there will be plenty more atrocities like this one and /or worse.
We`re in an impossible position with these deranged murderers.

No Clubpaver is the short answer.

There is no quick answer to this. The problem is politicians have let this infestation carry on for far too long. And, "joe public" have turned a blind eye to this eventuality for far too long also.

I have been saying this for over 15 years. I have seen it coming. Unfortunately, I said back then, that I felt sorry for my children and their children because of what "we" have allowed to happen. I say unfortunately because it has speeded up a great deal and I am still alive...... currently.

What happened yesterday is just the start. There are more where they come from and it will become more regular in time to come.

In their medievil world, we are just the infidels (non Muslim). When asked to convert to their beliefs you have two choices. 1/ Convert or 2/Die. They do not tolerate other faiths.

The only chance we have is to round up all suspects and ship them out of the country. Authorities must have certain individuals under servaillance, start with them.

Oh, and fuck human rights. What happened to that poor guy's human rights yesterday???

They spout on about Sharia law, but hide behind ours and European laws when it suits them!!!

Should the media showthe video of the murderers to get attention?

Green Tea - 22/5/2013 23:17

ClivetheVillan - 22/5/2013 23:13

No it isnt, its in the religion itself. They are anti anything that is non muslim.

You do realise that Christianity is against anything that is non-Christian? And don't tell me that has never led to violence to justify these beliefs.

In the end, it's the man, not the Religion to blame. They interpret the texts the way they want to justify what they do. That's the same for both sides.

I get where Heath is coming from, how can we catargorise millions of people by so few maniacs, imagine if everyone else in the world catagorised us by what brits do abroad, i get that, but Islam needs to weed out the nutters to gain trust imo

My Facebook has gone crazy with small minded racists wanting to have their say.

What those 2 guys did was horrofic, sick and disgusting. My heart goes out to the poor guy that died and his family.

But there are millions of peaceful, law abiding muslims in this country and to tar them with the same brush is just plain wrong.

These guys used their religion as an excuse to murder. It doesn't mean that all followers of that religion believe the same.

As this is a football forum lets use a football anology. If a Villa fan stabbed a Blues fan to death in a completely football related murder, would it be fair to label all us Villa fans as scum bag murderers and all Blues fans go out burning our houses down?

In the world, there are psycho's, idiots, sicko's and scumbags. Some will use religion as an excuse to perpertrate horrific crimes. But persecuting everyone connected isn't going to solve anything.

Muslim people do not want to 'integrate' with the west, they call westerners infidels, they look down on them as if they are superior. It is their teaching and practice to turn people into muslims, not to mix or be tolerant of those different to them.

They dont drink, they dont gamble, they cover up their women, they advocate what the west considers peadophilia, they advocate polygamy, they advocate public excecutions and amputations as punishment, they dont eat pork, they torture to death the meat they do eat, they shave the heads of their new born, and butcher their baby boys for no medical reason: then show disgust to those who dont, they advocate arranged marriages..... and these are just a selection of their beliefs and ways. Most importantly they currently harbour terrorists and advocate terrorist activity within schools, mosques and societies within this country.

None of the above is 'extreme,' it is standard day to day muslim practice.

Now westerners, christians, hindu's, sikh's buddists etc... can preach peace and love thy neighbour till the cows come home, but honestly how the fuck will there ever be a truly integrated society when youre faced with that? Talk about pissing in the wind!

James06 - 23/5/2013 09:13

Muslim people do not want to 'integrate' with the west, they call westerners infidels, they look down on them as if they are superior.

All of them? Really? Or just the small percentage of extrememists that we see in the media?

Talk about brainwashed.

All of them Dean, including the two colleagues I have, one white british woman who doesnt wear a hijab or muslim dress, one pakistani british man who lives in a predominantly white area, doesnt attend mosque or partake in ramamdam. Both have told me, to my face that they consider non-muslims to be inferior to muslims and that they are taught to encourage questions about their faith and to encourage people to convert to islam.

I was also told by a former colleague that if he and I were out, and i was mugged at knifepoint by a muslim whom he had never met or known, that he would stand up for the attacker and not for me, as it is his duty as a muslim.

These are my own experiences. Not stories or brainwashing by others.

Well that's your personel experience I suppose.

In my experience most the muslims I have ever met are quite relaxed about their religion, in much the same way as most 'christians' only go to church once a year, couldn't recite the lords prayer, have children out of wedlock etc...

I've never actually met a hardline muslim who follows his religion to a tee. Especially the younger generation. I know a few who gamble and drink. They still class themselves as muslims, in the same way someone who only pops to church for a few months to get married there probably classes themselves a christian.

this is nothing compared what will happen in the next few years, and wonder why? labour had the great idea of multiculturalism, encouraged the pc brigade whilst sending our troops to fight in 2 muslim countries .... you really couldnt make it up if you tried, and now more attacks like this will happen. no doubt the sheep will still vote labour in couple of years.