Soldier hacked to death in Woolwich | Page 2 | Vital Football

Soldier hacked to death in Woolwich

BodyButter - 22/5/2013 20:31

Bikini Inspector - 23/5/2013 05:28

Please stop with that crap. Islam is a hateful oppressive doctrine.

Islam, like Christianity, is whatever you want it to be. I was brought up a Catholic so I'm fully aware of how religions pick and choose the bits which are most convenient for them at any particular moment in time.

Saying that all Muslims are bad is just preposterous.

Do you think i care anymore? How much understanding do we owe these people? If you had a muslim peado gang in your area you might not be so liberal.

Bikini Inspector - 22/5/2013 20:44

Islam, like Christianity, is whatever you want it to be. I was brought up a Catholic so I'm fully aware of how religions pick and choose the bits which are most convenient for them at any particular moment in time.

Do you think i care anymore? How much understanding do we owe these people? If you had a muslim peado gang in your area you might not be so liberal.

Yes, a group of how many people? Tarring the brush of a billion worldwide with a local, secular experience? Entirely rational, and testament to a society where crimes like this flourish because of a lack of understanding and growing schisms between societies.

Can we all agree one thing here wether muslim or not,

ITS THE POLITICIANS THAT CAUSE ALL THE HATE WARS AND CRIMES FEAR AND TERROR IN THIS WORLD, SO WHY DO THESE PSHYCHO NUTTERS ATTACK ORDINARY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT MAKE THE DECISIONS TO ATTACK OTHER COUNTRIES?

Jambi - 22/5/2013 20:49

Bikini Inspector - 22/5/2013 20:44

Yes, a group of how many people? Tarring the brush of a billion worldwide with a local, secular experience? Entirely rational, and testament to a society where crimes like this flourish because of a lack of understanding and growing schisms between societies.

There are growing schisms in our society because we have willy nilly immigration and cultures like Islam start there own schools and live by there own laws.

Fuck them all have you got that? They all subscribe to the same magazine mate.

The local muslim community do not give two shits about what happened that sub human scum who abused girls. In fact they have tried to excuse it.That could have been my sister who was abused. So fuck you and islam.

No I wont agree with that Clive. However I agree fully with what BI said - "Please stop with that crap. Islam is a hateful oppressive doctrine."

It is a religion that follows and believes the words of a thief, a murderer (who killed poor, innocent and helpless people), a pedophile, a mentally retarded FALSE prophet. He never performed any miracles in front of any witness, he never fulfilled any prophecies.

Green Tea - 22/5/2013 21:05

No I wont agree with that Clive. However I agree fully with what BI said - "Please stop with that crap. Islam is a hateful oppressive doctrine."

It is a religion that follows and believes the words of a thief, a murderer (who killed poor, innocent and helpless people), a pedophile, a mentally retarded FALSE prophet. He never performed any miracles in front of any witness, he never fulfilled any prophecies.

And if you said that in a mosque you would be fucking lynched mate. No joke.

Lets be fair and bash all religions they're all stupid...

The problem is the hardline religious nuts like this idiot... What were his motivations? If you sat this dummy down you'd soon find out he was brainwashed by 72 lovely virgins in the afterlife...

Its also like coldwar stuff too Russians were made to believe they had to live that way because of the Americans because they were a threat to the world... Similarly I believe on top of the drone strikes Muslims in the shit hole of the world believe their shitty existence is because of the Americans and their "greed" etc.

I would like to apologise for my outbursts. My emotions were running high and i lost it. I realise we have invaded muslim countries and killed civilians. We need to bring all troops home and bring people together.

Might have even been a false flag. I just lost it, i am sickened with what is going on in the world.

I've just seen the video they have just shown on new and I am honestly lost for words !! That's some seriously fucked up shit !! Who the hell recorded it !

Green Tea - 22/5/2013 21:05

Laugh my fecking arse off!!!! One nutter knocking a bunch of other nutters. This World never ceases to amaze me.

davem - 22/5/2013 22:09

I've just seen the video they have just shown on new and I am honestly lost for words !! That's some seriously fucked up shit !! Who the hell recorded it !

My thoughts exactly mate. Firstly I was shocked and appauled at the crime.

Next I was shocked and absolutely flabbergasted that someone actually stood there and recorded the guy on a camera phone while he had blood dripping down his hands and holding a machette.

Then I thought I was tripping, as members of the public happily walked past this guy like it was normal.... a woman walked past pulling a shopping bag.

The guy just chopped someone to bits and was covered in blood! Why the fcuk weren't people running for the hills? They all just hung around and chilled.

Gob smacked!

Anyway enough analysing the loony general public. My feelings really go out to the victims friends and family. Just awful.

ClivetheVillan - 22/5/2013 20:52

ITS THE POLITICIANS THAT CAUSE ALL THE HATE WARS AND CRIMES FEAR AND TERROR IN THIS WORLD, SO WHY DO THESE PSHYCHO NUTTERS ATTACK ORDINARY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT MAKE THE DECISIONS TO ATTACK OTHER COUNTRIES?

No I don't agree Clive. It's not the politicians doing these things. It's the people who do them. We are ALL responsible for our own decisions. NO one makes anyone do anything.

As for they don't take it out on the politicians. On 12th October 1984 they tried that 1. Granted that was the IRA back then however they tried to wipe out the prime minister and the cabinet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brighton_hotel_bombing

Agree or not with Iraq & Afghanistan there are reasons why the troops went in their. It was all to do with what these type of people were doing

kefkat - 22/5/2013 22:38

ClivetheVillan - 22/5/2013 20:52

No I don't agree Clive. It's not the politicians doing these things. It's the people who do them. We are ALL responsible for our own decisions. NO one makes anyone do anything.

As for they don't take it out on the politicians. On 12th October 1984 they tried that 1. Granted that was the IRA back then however they tried to wipe out the prime minister and the cabinet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brighton_hotel_bombing

Agree or not with Iraq & Afghanistan there are reasons why the troops went in their. It was all to do with what these type of people were doing

Well how many politicians have suffered for there decisions to go to war compared to ordinary people or soldiers who are just doing there job and serving the country?

In the old days if you wanted a war you lead the troops from the front, bring it back i say like the old days :187:

OMG Clive. You have lost the plot completely mate. Bring back the old days. They weren't so great either. Plenty of awful stuff going on then too. Just wasn't illegal or/and plastered all over the news cos there was no internet then to get 24/7 news for starters.

How far are we going back Clive if your being serious. Churchill never went on the front line either

My point which im trying to make KK is its alright for these toffee nosed barstools to sit in there big chairs making decisions to invade countries for oil etc and other agenda's and send our young men and woman to fight for them and yet they suffer nothing?

Did you want to invade Iraq? I didn't and no one i know did, but i feel sorry for our troops (i had a mate go in there) and the people of these countries, but its always the toffs at the top who cause the damage and get no consequence for making such wrong decisions

Now you may be right i may have lost the plot oh well if me saying the politicians are the evil ones not the ordinary folk then many who i know must be looneys cos they say the same!

My point is if you sign up for the services you know their is a possibility that you can end up front line so if you don't want to take that risk don't sign up.

The Iraq war was retaliation in part as making a point for 9/11. Yes we all know oil played a part however so did Bush revenge. It was a way to get at the east and those involved and around Bin Laden.

They may have been believed more if they sent soldiers into places like Zimbabwe. No oil no point.

I do have family who have served in Iraq and ATM out in Afghanistan so I know about the worries of Clive. The fact is as Kristopher said when we talked with him about it 'he knows what is signing up for and the risks. That is what he wants to do so