Soldier hacked to death in Woolwich | Page 17 | Vital Football

Soldier hacked to death in Woolwich

Clubpaver - 5/6/2013 00:48

You`re certainly not the only person advocating peace Heath and I`m very naive when it comes to the "politics" of this country`s decision to have our armed forces sticking their nose in where it`s not wanted,but I`m sure it`s not as easy as just pulling out of certain areas.There must be pressure on us as a country to be seen to be doing our bit,but at what cost ?
I don`t get the feeling that muslims are persectuted in England.If anything,I think this country bends over backwards to accommodate anyone from any country or religion.
I don`t know enough about religion ,history and politics to be able to work out the solution.I just hope that there are enough people with the required knowledge to sort this bloody mess out.

The war against Iraq has cost Britain £37bn and hundreds of thousands of lives. It's complete madness.

Blair and any politician who voted for it should be locked in the Tower of London.

Hundreds of thousands of lives i don't follow BB how do you get to those figures.

I was totally against the Iraq war i knew it was over oil etc but i fully back our troops who are doing there job same as all of us we do not pick the fights our country has thats the toffee nosed politicians job who are corrupt ta fuck as my old man would put it,

I would have no problem if these extreemists attacked the houses of parliment or MP'swho decided to go to these wars they are pissed off at us for going into, i would have more respect for them afterall the politicians many of them have blood on there hands so they should suffer for there actions imo but they hide behind us don't they

Does anyone else think the burning down of the Islamic youth cenre in North London looks a bit suspicous apparently EDL had been sprayed on one of the walls just dosen't ring true to me.

gator - 6/6/2013 07:29

Does anyone else think the burning down of the Islamic youth cenre in North London looks a bit suspicous apparently EDL had been sprayed on one of the walls just dosen't ring true to me.

What do you think happened?

BodyButter - 6/6/2013 05:27

gator - 6/6/2013 07:29

What do you think happened?
Oh right thought you meant millitary casualties mind didn't realise civillian toll was that high.As for the fire it all just seems a bit too obvious to me.Now i'm not usually a conspiracy theorist but just as it seems the Muslim community are beginning to show sympathy towards us and distancing themselves from the radicals this happens you see what i'm getting at.

The Bomber Command Memorial has been defaced for a second time!!!

:10:

However, before anyone shaves their head and goes balaclava shopping:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/raf-bomber-command-war-memorial-1934413

"The RAF Bomber Command War Memorial in Green Park, London, was daubed with the word “Islam” last week.

Early today it had fresh graffiti added which said: “Lee Rigby’s killers should hang."

I knew that there are some with these Anti-Islamic feelings that are a few sandwiches, crisps, cartons of juice and fruit salads short of even half a picnic, but if you are proud of your nation, proud of your armed forces, don't desecrate a bloody war memorial!