Sol leaves Macc | Vital Football

Sol leaves Macc

His season was Tufty-esque by succeeding against the background of MaccTown struggling for cash and under threat of winding-up. I'm sure he'll get another chance.

Can’t blame him I suppose not been paid for 4 months but it’s not like he needs the money,suppose that where you get the difference between him and Chris wilder some characters tough it out and see a job through and others .......

Can’t blame him I suppose not been paid for 4 months but it’s not like he needs the money,suppose that where you get the difference between him and Chris wilder some characters tough it out and see a job through and others .......

Mental toughness and resolve isn't worth much when the bailiffs come calling... Reported that one of Boltons players is on the brink of losing his house. For most of us four months without wages/income would be disaster. I guess Sol isn't down to his last £100 but you never know. He might have spent it all on Mars Bars.

On Football Focus yesterday Clem (FL expert!) had said that Sol had been promised a new contract after safety guiding them away from relegation last season, and Sol was to be given the £250k (handed down from PL) as part of his budget, and along with other little things, the chairman rebuffed his promises made - obviously Campbell thought this was too much.

Well can’t blame him if his promises weren’t met if you start out as doormat that’s all you will be,jobs hard enough without tying your hands behind your back it’s his reputation that would be harmed not the chairman’s