Sol Cambell.....saviour of England | Vital Football

Sol Cambell.....saviour of England

D

Departed

:59:

Get rid of Gary Neville and get me in instead. I've done all the badges. I'm doing my coaching badges with the Welsh FA. I am on the last year of the pro licence.

Whether I'm going to use it straight away I'm not too sure. Whether I can use it here I don't know.

The career I have had should warrant me getting a job.
– Former England defender Sol Campbell

http://www.itv.com/england-football/sol-campbell-urges-fa-to-sack-gary-neville-and-employ-him-instead

Lovely. lovely, lovely man who you can trust to always have the best interests of his club in mind and who wouldn't dream of biting the hand that fed him!!

Brings a completely new meaning to the word "dispicable"!!!

I remember receiving the news that day when he stabbed us in the back from my line manager who summonsed me to his office!!
I thought i was in the 5hit on the way and was racking my brains as to what the problem was but my LM was a gooner who took great delight in telling me the news to which i said "In your dreams" and was devastated when i learnt the truth!!
I moved on about 1 year later to a better job on double the salary and was delighted to inform him where he could insert his job!!
I wonder if he ever suspected it was me who nailed the kipper to his inside desk drawer........