Sod yers (sorry, I mean Sodjes) | Vital Football

Sod yers (sorry, I mean Sodjes)

Absolutely sickening. I know an Anglo Nigerian family well through my son's tennis playing and from general chats with him the figures involved would have made a massive difference to a whole village. I do wonder though where the fine line is between what these low lifes have done and the official CEO's etc. at some of the big charities that 'pay' themselves ridiculous wages. I guess the only difference is that they put it through the accounts so that's alright then.

What a bunch of worthless scumbags. Stealing from those who need it most. Absolutely disgusting waste of space!

They were jailed in 2017, so are probably all out by now. Hope Akpo Sodje is having a nice time in Dubai. NOT.

Sadly occurances like this lead people to question the validity of other charitable organisations. There have been several examples of the missuse of vast amounts of cash associated with some charities. Even some so called reputable charities are guilty of serious bad business management to put it a nice way.