So, who wants lockdown easing then? | Page 4 | Vital Football

So, who wants lockdown easing then?

And this exchange has just reaffirmed my decision last week to step away from this incessant whinging and moaning about anything and nothing.
As I said earlier, I think you should have look at how you've responded to each post. You're the one who loses their temper Sir.

As for the "incessant whinging" ..........I find it to be a therapy against the Rah Rah Boris view.

You said they should "grow a pair". I posted "snowflakes" with a question mark. If you weren't calling them that, then fine. Why so touchy?

I gave you their reasons. I couldn't elaborate further, so, I gave you my interpretation.

I linked it to Cummings because of what I posted in my initial post in this unnecessary bickering.:
However, does anyone else have concerns over how the data might be used (beyond tracing) and the links, through Cummings' sidekick Warner, the link to his brother's company and the still outstanding issue re the usage of data by Leave EU?
Simple really.

As for the rest .........if you have mates with different political views, why on earth would you assume I didn't?

As for war references, how does highlighting equate to dictating? I admit, I find it distasteful ............. but feel free to carry on using them ....... and I'll in turn carry on pointing them out to be distasteful.

.:shrug:

So you now accept I never brought up snowflakes or Cummings? Make your mind up. I’m not touchy, just fed up of the constant moaning and trying to find fault where there is none to find. Government introduces an app so it a green light to moan and subconsciously suggest none use because it maybe loosely linked to the PMs advisor who you don’t like as he holds the opposite view to you and is able to influence such matters through his employment.

As for snowflakes- the fact you don’t like war references as metaphors and find them distasteful is one of the most flaky things I’ve read for some time.

MiW. I haven't suggested that you brought up snowflakes or Cummings. Why are you so focused on this point? There's no mind to make up. I explained "snowflakes", and I brought up Cummings. Why are you suggesting that I suggested you did ?! (Sounds like a bloody Ronnie Barker sketch).

As for moaning .......read back (as I've asked you) to the initial posts re the app. Having concerns isn't moaning. You started the moaning because people had concerns !

Yay.........snowflakes and war in the same sentence. Well done Mark. :clap::clap::clap:

MiW. I haven't suggested that you brought up snowflakes or Cummings. Why are you so focused on this point? There's no mind to make up. I explained "snowflakes", and I brought up Cummings. Why are you suggesting that I suggested you did ?! (Sounds like a bloody Ronnie Barker sketch).

As for moaning .......read back (as I've asked you) to the initial posts re the app. Having concerns isn't moaning. You started the moaning because people had concerns !

Yay.........snowflakes and war in the same sentence. Well done Mark. :clap::clap::clap:

Of course it’s moaning. You linked it to the PMs advisor because he was somewhat tenuously associated with it.

Then moaned about the use of war metaphors.

Are you Owen Jones?

This Simon Dolan couldn't be more of a douch if he tried.

His quote:

"We can't do this without you and urgently need your support."

He wants to crowd fund a legal challenge against the government... He's trying to raise £125,000. His net worth is c. £142 million. If he's that bothered about trying to (ab)use the law to endanger people during the lockdown, essentially so he can open his businesses and make more money, he needs to get his own sizeable chequebook out. And wind his neck in.

Trying to con the gullible into crowdfunding their own endangerment... That's a new low.

Last edited:
Take out the crowdfunding bit and it’s exactly what Labour did at the election.
:rolleyes:

Polly Toynbee then?

What happened to my question as to "what response was warranted to your post"?

None. No apology either ........... aaaaaah............ you're not Francois ........ you're Hancock.

That's why you've been on here (as you wasn't doing the briefing) and whinging about "tone".

:grinning:

;)

:rolleyes:

What happened to my question as to "what response was warranted to your post"?

None. No apology either ........... aaaaaah............ you're not Francois ........ you're Hancock.

That's why you've been on here (as you wasn't doing the briefing) and whinging about "tone".

:grinning:

;)

You answered it in the line immediately following your question? Or have you forgot?

Hang on, so I can’t question an MP making distasteful, unsubstantiated slurs and yet you feel entitled to moan about my choice of metaphors?

You answered it in the line immediately following your question? Or have you forgot?

So, when you said "And when it boils down to it, just like Labour, you have no real response", and I asked what warranted a response, you're now telling me that you wanted me to confirm whether or not I was Owen Jones ?!

You're taking this whole "I'm not going to give an inch" thing far too seriously mate.

Hang on, so I can’t question an MP making distasteful, unsubstantiated slurs and yet you feel entitled to moan about my choice of metaphors?

Again.

It wasn't a slur. It certainly wasn't distasteful. It was asking the Secretary of State for Health if he would acknowledge how those effectively under his leadership felt. Why wouldn't you see that ?

So, when you said "And when it boils down to it, just like Labour, you have no real response", and I asked what warranted a response, you're now telling me that you wanted me to confirm whether or not I was Owen Jones ?!

You're taking this whole "I'm not going to give an inch" thing far too seriously mate.

Yeah it was a question, you never answered it.

It wasn't a slur. It certainly wasn't distasteful. It was asking the Secretary of State for Health if he would acknowledge how those effectively under his leadership felt. Why wouldn't you see tha

It was a slur. It was distasteful. It was intended to point score. You’re (I think) clever enough to see that.

You're making yourself silly. Stop it. I don't like it, and you don't deserve it.

:shrug:

I give in.

Probably for the best, this endless moaning is doing you no favours. I gave in last week, but stupidly returned to counter it. I’ve only myself to blame.