So Who Do You Want As The New Manager....? | Vital Football

So Who Do You Want As The New Manager....?

keggy_keagal

Vital Football Hero
A thin squad with some talented attacking players and a very weak defence. Who do you want to replace Bruce to begin the rebuild of Newcastle United?

Id snap hands off for Rafa back. Id also try for Pep but realistically it can only be someone that gets what the new set-up wants and has a connection with the fanbase which rules out the likes of Conte for me.

For emotional reasons Id like to see how Mourinho would do here but that's unlikely.

Anybody but Cushionface he's a fuckin dreadful excuse for a man, he's finished now for a good reason.... Also I hope Charnley got fucked over aswell.

Conte for me too, he's got a decent track record & takes no shit.
Would sharp get rid of all the deadwood.
Good to be talking about football again.Good fkn riddance to the slug & his cohorts, brilliant day for our club & city.

Ii would like Conte or Gattuso.

Perhaps though we need short term until end of season who knows the league so Howe until the summer

Hasn’t Conte already stated he wants a job he can walk into and win straight away and that he doesn’t want a project? That’s why he didn’t go to Man Utd apparently.

Reactions: Rza
Eddie Howe seems to be name coming up a lot. Got to say I have no idea who I would want. Assuming they will have money to spend in January, you then have the question of who you would buy. Experience in an attempt to bolster the squad to stay up?

The world's richest club will surely want one of the best managers there is, so this rules out the likes of Howe. It even rules out bookies favourite Gerrard as well.

It'll be interesting to see what Bruce does against human rights activists and not bitter or jealous Spurs. Now that tub of lard has gone and the rumours of him meddling in team selections.

I'd give Bruce 2 or 3 games, just to see what he does and if he plays Joelinton or anyone in their wring positions, he's gone!

It'll be interesting to see what Bruce does against human rights activists and not bitter or jealous Spurs. Now that tub of lard has gone and the rumours of him meddling in team selections.

I'd give Bruce 2 or 3 games, just to see what he does and if he plays Joelinton or anyone in their wring positions, he's gone!

I just can't see how a consortium with a value of over £700 billion would want Broocey within a planet of their club, never mind one game. I reckon he's gone over the weekend, if not tomorrow.

It would seem that the consortium had one man only in their sights originally and that was Benitez. Now he is unavailable presumably they do not have an immediate alternative. I realise the takeover went through quickly but surely they had other Managers in mind. The fact that, at the time of writing, Bruce and Charnley remain is baffling. Charnley the yes man who failed to communicate and Bruce a clueless Manager Both should have been straight out the door. Jones could have organised training on his own and I cannot see what Charnley did.