SO WHERE IS KANE GOING FROM HERE? | Page 2 | Vital Football

SO WHERE IS KANE GOING FROM HERE?

I'd imagine Kane will be back in.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing him rested til Palace then feigning injury and pulling out of the England games so he'd only have to play once between now and Chelsea on the 24th but it's never going to happen

I'd imagine Kane will be back in.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing him rested til Palace then feigning injury and pulling out of the England games so he'd only have to play once between now and Chelsea on the 24th but it's never going to happen

Someone needs to have a word with him.

We have the players to cope with out him till Chelsea

I don’t blame Southgate for calling him up, it’s up to us to say no.

I actually think Southgate is waiting for us to do it and is shocked we haven’t.....

He ain’t looked the same since moura came in to the team. Has he been told to play deeper and moura further a head. Don’t know. Even for England he seems like he is playing the 10 role.

He hasn't been the same player since he returned from his ankle injuries - these and playing as much as he has, has had an effect - chuck in that he's had to cope with his personal life being turned upside down...and you have the perfect storm.

He needs resting; as much as we can afford to.

He hasn't been the same player since he returned from his ankle injuries - these and playing as much as he has, has had an effect - chuck in that he's had to cope with his personal life being turned upside down...and you have the perfect storm.

He needs resting; as much as we can afford to.

Do you mean having a kid? Or has something else happened?

I think he should sit for this match...or come on late. Like EX says rest him as much as possible. If we get the dynamic goal machine that he was....we will be off and running.