So what else do we need? | Page 2 | Vital Football

So what else do we need?

Isn't the sell on fee a percentage of the "profit" on the player not on the whole amount? Just asking.
They are two different things. This article suggests its literally a share of any transfer fee. Although a percentage of PROFIT is more common these days.

Personally, I would quite like to see us sign another striker like John Akinde now that Barnet have been relegated to the Conference. However, it looks as though either Plymouth or AFC Wimbledon are closer to signing him.

Which-assuming it's the latter- begs the question: will Wimbledon then be forced to sell Lyle Taylor, who scored 13 goals last season? If so, he would definately be worth a punt...

I think we still need to more permanent signings:

- an out and out left back. Garmston is better at LWB/LW (Lovell seems to see it that way). Simpson is still a prospect, and although others can play in that position if needed like Reilly (if he signs) and Lacey (much better at CB/DFM in my opinion), we really need a proper experienced LB with some pace I think.

- pacey striker. I think it's obvious to all of us that we need someone with pace to play alongside Eaves. I know Josh can do that in certain games, but he's more of a forward/wide player. We need a right footed out and out pacey striker, who can play in a two or wider in a 3 I think. From what i've seen, Nash still isn't quite ready and needs to go out on loan to a top National League side for 6 months I think (and if playing to his ability/scoring goals for that team, can be considered in the new year). Mbo has the strength to handle the physicality of league 1 now and has ability, so I would have him on the bench providing he has a strong pre season, and slowly introduce him into the first team when the opportunity arrises. And Wilko, although he's made some improvement, I think he's back up to eaves at best.

Then depending if there's any money left, which I very much doubt, then a couple of loans of the quality of Clare to cover for the inevitable serious injuries we always pick up in pre season will be needed lol.