So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 145 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

You have took over the site Even you should be able to see this take the posts off topic We all know you you like and who you don’t Sure this is a football site

John......with the greatest respect, there's BUGGER ALL football going on at the moment.

That said, there are a few football threads with traffic.

The political threads were put here cos some folk like discussing that stuff ....... it's not compulsory.

We discussed the "off topic" issue, and the general feeling was that it was a little pointless, given the lack of football to discuss.

I really don't understand your concern. Sorry.

1 He had to work and who says he was happy? He was concerned initially as they were both ill. I’ve absolutely no doubt he’ll have received death threats, harassment and abuse. I saw it myself on twitter when I used it.

2 He explained why, you mustn’t have been listening.

3 He said he was 95% sure he did. Why say that if he was lying or being evasive?

4 Again you mustn’t have been listening. He didn’t need one, his 4 year old did. Pretty disgraceful a man has to explain his child’s toilet habits on national tv.

5 Whilst I don’t disagree, as the wife said when she’d had an operation she took a test drive to ensure she was recovered enough to drive down south. Sort of makes sense. I suppose he could have just said he drove to ensure he was well enough to make the long trip - but if the eyesight thing was the truth then why not say it.

6 Why? Many folk have driving licenses but don’t drive. For all you know she may not be insured on the vehicle.

1 Which is exactly why if he wasn't happy he would surely would have reported to the police and got security. It most have been so bad if it was the reason why as he stated he went to Durham.

2 He then went on to elaborate he didn't think it would have actually been suitable to ask friends. Left out the mention of relatives.

3 Anyone can just after bumbling pluck a random figure out, he clearly wasn't fully sure whether he did or not.

4 I was listening, I did not mention who required the toilet, merely a toilet stop occurred, please re-read my comment.

5 A short drive is not 60 miles.

6 Majorly concerned about his eyesight, then even if not ensured it would have been easy to arrange it over the phone to ensure he could return to London and work.

Just to add, you clearly stated on pages 141 and 142 that if it turned out he had made the trip to Barnard Castle then he was in the wrong. It's been confirmed, now you are back tracking and defending him still on that matter too, which loses a lot of credibility.

Which is exactly why if he wasn't happy he would surely would have reported to the police and got security. It most have been so bad if it was the reason why as he stated he went to Durham

How do you know it wasn’t reported?

When well he may not need security, he could handle it himself.

2 He then went on to elaborate he didn't think it would have actually been suitable to ask friends. Left out the mention of relatives.

No he didn’t, he explained his nieces were in the least st risk category of relatives.

Anyone can just after bumbling pluck a random figure out, he clearly wasn't fully sure whether he did or not.

He was unsure so erred on the side of caution in case it transpired he had stopped.

was listening, I did not mention who required the toilet, merely a toilet stop occurred, please re-read my comment.

Yet clearly you weren’t as you’d have known the reason why.

5 A short drive is not 60 miles.

That’s your opinion. It’s isn't defined.

Majorly concerned about his eyesight, then even if not ensured it would have been easy to arrange it over the phone to ensure he could return to London and work.

It may be a government car and therefore not allowed.

Just to add, you clearly stated on pages 141 and 142 that if it turned out he had made the trip to Barnard Castle then he was in the wrong. It's been confirmed, now you are back tracking and defending him still on that matter too, which loses a lot of credibility.

Where am I defending him on why he took the trip???

Anyway .................. with the horses doovers out of the way, it'll be interesting to see how the main course goes with Boris.

I believe it's a three course affair : .......... Johnson on toast,, followed by Fried Johnson, finishing off with Johnson Word Salad.

Scrumptious.

Your really getting far too excited about all these press conferences & politicians statements.....I hope your well stocked in the tissue department n don't peak toooooo soon, Cummings might be back on TV to do you a 'money shot'......😳😳😀

F@ckin hell just had an email from change.org asking for signatures in the support of sacking DC- 395K signatures so far n the strapline is ' help us get to 500K......
Want me to send u the link Moonay!!!!

BTW, all those bitching, moaning, complaining, whinging ,constant haranging & wanting MP's / Advisors etc out of a job....do you have anyone in mind who can do a better job in the current climate???

BTW, all those bitching, moaning, complaining, whinging ,constant haranging & wanting MP's / Advisors etc out of a job....do you have anyone in mind who can do a better job in the current climate???

I think I know someone ......... he's been tending to a few donkeys recently ..... should put him in good stead for taking over from Johnson, Cummings, Hancock, Raab, etc
;)

Johnson is not looking comfortable.

I actually thought he was quite feisty tonight. He made a fair point in that they’ve had ample opportunity to interrogate Cummings this afternoon - in an aggressive and discourteous manner he didn’t, but should have added. To be fair he’s trying to impart important info about a return to normality - but clearly the media aren’t interested, more concerned about whether a government advisors wife has a driving licence. Truly pathetic

That's just it MiW ..... it's not a "return to normality". There's still a long time to go before that. Unfortunately, all this has deflected from the message. You don't have to stay at home, but bloody hell, BE CAREFUL.

The beaches and parks are a joke, and while Cummings obviously isn't responsible for that, the backlash of "well, if he can do what he wants" will have an impact.

Now, even if he doesn't deserve it, he almost needs to be a sacrificial lamb.......... 2nd wave is just over the horizon, and unless Johnson nips the silly stuff in the bud, it'll be on us in no time.