So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 144 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

Jesus wept. Just had Alistair Campbell ranting on me telly. Given his record I thought he’d be the last one to criticise. It’s like Rolf Harris having a pop at Jimmy Saville.
Saw that too. Didn't quite have the same thought! ........ but just like Cummings, Campbell's free to make his own rules.
;)

Not everybody is getting death threats moonay...and why would he inform the same idiots where he was going and put his elderly parents at threat.

I see they are already experiencing problems.

Should change the name on here. To Moonays Speyk everytime it’s full of comments from him Only joking but does get boring. Any way what is for tea I wii have a walk tomorrow and see how many turn up at training. At Euxton

Not everybody is getting death threats moonay...and why would he inform the same idiots where he was going and put his elderly parents at threat.

But surely, this wasn't going to go away on his return. If he had security problems, you'd think he'd sort it out.

As for the "same idiots" ...????? I meant the police. Not the press.

Actually, thinking about it, he never referenced the "security issue" his dad contacted the police about in Durham. I wonder why not.

Should change the name on here. To Moonays Speyk everytime it’s full of comments from him Only joking but does get boring. Any way what is for tea I wii have a walk tomorrow and see how many turn up at training. At Euxton

John ................ DON'T BLOODY CLICK ON THE THREAD THEN !!!
:cheers:

Follow on questions:

What if, when having reached Barnard Castle, Cummings decided that his eyes were too bad to drive ................ how was he going to get back to Durham?

Why did he/Johnson allow the No 10 comms team to deny the Durham police story (ta MiW).

Had he/Johnson spoken to the Met Police re his security worries before leaving to Durham?

What does he/Johnson think would have been the impact had everybody who thought they and their wife might be infected done the same thing, and driven around the country?

I'm a little bit "meh", with it .......... but watching the news channels, this is not done by a long chalk.
The press weren't keeping 2 metres away because of Coronavirus it was because of the overwhelming stench of bullshit.

If he has received death threats then those people need to be charged and hopefully jailed. If he went to Durham due to being concerned about his family's safety, why was he happy two weeks later to return back to the same home in London? Surely at the worst he would have got round the clock security, which never happened.

Reporter asked the question, why didn't he ask someone in London to potentially help with childcare. He has a brother in law a few miles away who has successfully raised two boys of his own, so clearly is suitable.

His response, I didn't think of asking anyone nearby.

Did you stop for fuel on the way home, was a question a reporter asked.

His response, I can't remember. He's a highly intelligent bloke, I'm sorry but stopping on a recent journey to fill up with petrol is not something you would forget. What he ate for tea last Tuesday he might not remember but that he surely would.

Claimed to not stop once for his 4-5 hour journey down, yet needed a toilet break after a 30 minute drive to Barnard Castle....

As for the testing eyesight excuse, you absolutely do not get behind the wheel of a car if you are having eyesight issues and certainly not a 60 mile round trip. You don't need to get in a car to find out if your eyesight has improved but for arguments sake you desperately did want to, then now you're no longer ill, get someone else to drive about 5 miles with you in the passenger seat to put your mind at rest.

If it transpires that his wife has a driving licence then it all unravels.

Saw that too. Didn't quite have the same thought! ........ but just like Cummings, Campbell's free to make his own rules.
;)

I’m guessing you saw the Downing Street presenter about ten minutes ago complaining he wasn’t asked about fuel economy. Seriously I give up.

I’m guessing you saw the Downing Street presenter about ten minutes ago complaining he wasn’t asked about fuel economy. Seriously I give up.
Nah. Missed that.

Daft though. Full tank ...drive up there ....hospital, Barnard Castle ....fill up on way home. Sounds right.

Impressed with the young lad's bladder though, not needing a slash on the way up. !

hy was he happy two weeks later to return back to the same home in London? Surely at the worst he would have got round the clock security, which never happened.

He had to work and who says he was happy? He was concerned initially as they were both ill. I’ve absolutely no doubt he’ll have received death threats, harassment and abuse. I saw it myself on twitter when I used it.

Reporter asked the question, why didn't he ask someone in London to potentially help with childcare. He has a brother in law a few miles away who has successfully raised two boys of his own, so clearly is suitable.

He explained why, you mustn’t have been listening.

His response, I can't remember. He's a highly intelligent bloke, I'm sorry but stopping on a recent journey to fill up with petrol is not something you would forget. What he ate for tea last Tuesday he might not remember but that he surely would

He said he was 95% sure he did. Why say that if he was lying or being evasive?

Claimed to not stop once for his 4-5 hour journey down, yet needed a toilet break after a 30 minute drive to Barnard Castle....

Again you mustn’t have been listening. He didn’t need one, his 4 year old did. Pretty disgraceful a man has to explain his child’s toilet habits on national tv.

As for the testing eyesight excuse, you absolutely do not get behind the wheel of a car if you are having eyesight issues and certainly not a 60 mile round trip. You don't need to get in a car to find out if your eyesight has improved but for arguments sake you desperately did want to, then now you're no longer ill, get someone else to drive about 5 miles with you in the passenger seat to put your mind at rest.

Whilst I don’t disagree, as the wife said when she’d had an operation she took a test drive to ensure she was recovered enough to drive down south. Sort of makes sense. I suppose he could have just said he drove to ensure he was well enough to make the long trip - but if the eyesight thing was the truth then why not say it.

f it transpires that his wife has a driving licence then it all unravels.

Why? Many folk have driving licenses but don’t drive. For all you know she may not be insured on the vehicle.

Nah. Missed that.

Daft though. Full tank ...drive up there ....hospital, Barnard Castle ....fill up on way home. Sounds right.

Impressed with the young lad's bladder though, not needing a slash on the way up. !

They got there at midnight, so probably left at 8. Likely asleep.

They're not about bloody football !

Seriously John, it's not difficult to ignore. That said, if you want to look at the political stuff, then why whinge about the amount someone else posts?
You have took over the site Even you should be able to see this take the posts off topic We all know you you like and who you don’t Sure this is a football site