So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 132 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

There’s been at least half a dozen today..
No, there hasn't.

Feel free to post an example though.

I’m afraid you’re the one obsessed. Thread after thread, post after post moaning about Boris, Cummings, Hancock, raab - need I go on?.

But that's an "obsession" :rolleyes: with a different subject ........... stick to this one.

By the way, I'll bet they're all well chuffed at the way things have turned after defending him so stoutly. :LOL:

As for Morgan, I wonder if carried out his ‘blackmail’? And more importantly does anyone care?.

:shrug: Too excited again ? (No edit yet)

No. It. Isn’t.

Yes. It was. .........as is your denial.

What is wrong then?

Your blind defending of anyone right leaning is becoming totally irrational.

For starters she didn’t say they stayed in their London house; he wasn’t seriously ill when he drove, Ferguson and calderwood resigned for breaking the law, he didn’t, so clearly they didn’t resign for less.

You really think these rabid left wing remain losers will let it go with a bollocking. This is the man who masterminded the leave vote, our exit, got Boris the top job and then a massive majority. He’s been destroying their dreams for years, it’s why they won’t let it go. And it’s why Moonay has lost all sense of perspective.

It's a dangerous situation though when what is cabal of fanatics
No, I have friends and family as well as colleagues that have been affected. I’m not on any form of social media and don’t have strong political views, hence why I’ve been quiet on here until tonight. People have lost jobs, earnings and have worries about bills/mortgages. Cummings can afford to drive the length of the country ‘just in case’ then go back again when it’s all ok. It’s lie after lie and nobody is buying it anymore. Decent folk care about other people more than money be their own reputation, the government don’t.

Personally I think the government has done all that can be expected regarding protecting people's jobs and payments for staying at home. If this guy has done owt wrong then he deserves bollocking but to say the government is putting money before people's health just doesn't seem right to me.

Why has he made a joke of it? Do you think it was a joke he and his wife contracted a deadly disease? Why should people now break the law when he hasn’t? His response to those journalists breaking social distancing rules whilst challenging him was spot on. Showed them zero interest.
Government advice is to stay at home. The illness is mild in most cases, in more serious cases cases seek further help. Would you be be able to drive the length of the country if you were too ill to look after your child? The disease is no joke at all, I know a couple of people who’ve lost their lives to it. The joke is the government ignoring their own rules.

I’ll repeat the example from earlier as it’s evident you don’t read.

If an adult with a wife/husband and children say they are going away on a family next week you assume that to be with them, their family - not their father/mother, sibling, cousin, aunt etc.

If they say they are going to a family wedding you assume the whole lot are there.

It’s called context.

What a poor, poor effort.

As for context ..........
- Cummings, wife and child went to Durham.
- According to what you believe, they were staying with/close to his parents and sister .......... in a property owned by his dad (as it turns out)
- The police spoke to the owner ......later amended to be his father.
- No 10 say that the police haven't spoken to "his family" ........ who he was staying with/near to ......... in Durham ......... who might be needed to look after his grandchild .......... if the worst came to the worst.

I don't know what else to say. In that context ......... how on earth is his father not considered to be "family".

Aaaah....................................... unless of course, ........ this is another "tongue in cheek" scenario.

No, there hasn't.

Feel free to post an example though.

I’ve already responded to most.

But that's an "obsession" :rolleyes: with a different subject ........... stick to this one.

It’s all part of the same one.

y the way, I'll bet they're all well chuffed at the way things have turned after defending him so stoutly. :LOL:

Why how’s it turned out?

Too excited again ? (No edit yet)

No response again?

Yes. It was. .........as is your denia

No. It. Wasn’t.

Government advice is to stay at home. The illness is mild in most cases, in more serious cases cases seek further help. Would you be be able to drive the length of the country if you were too ill to look after your child? The disease is no joke at all, I know a couple of people who’ve lost their lives to it. The joke is the government ignoring their own rules.

He wasn’t ill when he drove. He drove because his wife had in and therefore he would get it. He went so his child could be cared for if they couldn’t care for him. He didn’t ignore government rules.

What a poor, poor effort.

As for context ..........
- Cummings, wife and child went to Durham.
- According to what you believe, they were staying with/close to his parents and sister .......... in a property owned by his dad (as it turns out)
- The police spoke to the owner ......later amended to be his father.
- No 10 say that the police haven't spoken to "his family" ........ who he was staying with/near to ......... in Durham ......... who might be needed to look after his grandchild .......... if the worst came to the worst.

I don't know what else to say. In that context ......... how on earth is his father not considered to be "family".

Aaaah....................................... unless of course, ........ this is another "tongue in cheek" scenario.

Whinge, moan and complain all you want (not that you need any green light you do enough of it) but in that context he wasn’t part of his family.

This left wing journalist who was on sky saying it was a matter of life or death he resign is now in full rant mode claiming a rubicon has been crossed. She doesn’t even want facts establishing. What a total embarrassment.

For starters she didn’t say they stayed in their London house; he wasn’t seriously ill when he drove, Ferguson and calderwood resigned for breaking the law, he didn’t, so clearly they didn’t resign for less.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/descri...own-breach-in-articles-for-the-spectator/amp/

The Governments press department also during that time released a statement saying Cummings was isolating for 7 days in his London house.

Calderwood made unecessary trips to her second home and Ferguson had a visotor to his house. Both against the law.

The samd law that stated if you have any symptoms you must isolate and not leave the house. If you had a vulnerable person you were only then allowed to ask for help if struggling for care. No part of that ruling said you can travel the full length of the country. Certainly not visit service stations. It implies that you should seek help by getting 3rd party help where you are located. They had the required help if necessary in London with no need whatsoever to travel to Durham.

At no point where they unable look after the child as confirmed by them. The only help received was shopping at their door.

You said he wasn't that unwell when driving. Well if only slighy symptoms. Even less of an excuse to travel during lockdown as he was clearly capable of still caring for his child.

Please .....post any example.

Obsession .......I prefer Eau D' Issy

The question isn't how has it turned out ...... more how it might turn out.

I can't respond to an incomplete sentence .....it makes no sense. I honestly don't know what you mean.

Do you know the definition of "dishonest"? (Cue response along the lines of "yes, do you?"!!!)

It's a dangerous situation though when what is cabal of fanatics

Personally I think the government has done all that can be expected regarding protecting people's jobs and payments for staying at home. If this guy has done owt wrong then he deserves bollocking but to say the government is putting money before people's health just doesn't seem right to me.
Lockdown came too late because they were worried about the cost, they half did it then panicked because nobody listened then actually sort of did it. People are now even more confused as it’s partially lifted. Johnson’s speech and Cummings actions has made it worse because nobody knows what the fuck is going on. God help us all in a few weeks.

I’m off to king street for a night out in Chicago rock later if anyone fancies it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/descri...own-breach-in-articles-for-the-spectator/amp/

The Governments press department also during that time released a statement saying Cummings was isolating for 7 days in his London house.

Calderwood made unecessary trips to her second home and Ferguson had a visotor to his house. Both against the law.

The samd law that stated if you have any symptoms you must isolate and not leave the house. If you had a vulnerable person you were only then allowed to ask for help if struggling for care. No part of that ruling said you can travel the full length of the country. Certainly not visit service stations. It implies that you should seek help by getting 3rd party help where you are located. They had the required help if necessary in London with no need whatsoever to travel to Durham.

At no point where they unable look after the child as confirmed by them. The only help received was shopping at their door.

You said he wasn't that unwell when driving. Well if only slighy symptoms. Even less of an excuse to travel during lockdown as he was clearly capable of still caring for his child.

You haven’t read the rules. They allowed him to go in these circumstances. Who says they had help in London? Who says they’d visited petrol stations? Stay off twitter pal.

Lockdown came too late because they were worried about the cost, they half did it then panicked because nobody listened then actually sort of did it. People are now even more confused as it’s partially lifted. Johnson’s speech and Cummings actions has made it worse because nobody knows what the fuck is going on. God help us all in a few weeks.

I’m off to king street for a night out in Chicago rock later if anyone fancies it.

I dont need to be told how to protect myself...it comes as natural and common sense. I don't give a fuck personally if anybody is too thick to understand this and that includes Dominic Cummings.

A 5+ hour journey without stopping and you really have to question? Apparently it has been claimed he stopped multiple times.

5 hour journey. With few vehicles on the road. On a motorway. Even sticking to the speed limit he’d have got there in 4. And claimed by who? These mysterious Gonad witnesses?