So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 126 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

Racism my arse. Regardless, It's negotiating tactics .........according to MiW.
;)

Correct. The EU fault lines have been opened wide by covid and the brexit they thought wouldn’t happen. No side is willing to give concessions at this stage, give it 3 weeks and the foreplay will give way to more serious action.

Correct. The EU fault lines have been opened wide by covid and the brexit they thought wouldn’t happen. No side is willing to give concessions at this stage, give it 3 weeks and the foreplay will give way to more serious action.
When the EU offer a 2 year transition. They will of course dress it up so both sides retain face.

Oh, Dominic. :shake:

Man isolates with partner and child in separate accommodation at family farm. Tut tut. Shouldn’t have travelled there and family advised accordingly as per the guidance by Police.

Still I’m not sure it merits a joint ‘investigation’ by the Mirror and the Gonad. I suppose he should be flattered that as a mere advisor he warrants such a level of scrutiny and subsequent hysteria. He’s clearly got under their skin with his part in the successes over the years shattering their dreams. I should imagine twitter is now one big jizz fest at this ‘news’. I reckon they’ll be frothing at the mouth when they realise he won’t resign or be sacked.

He’ll be sacked. Poor Boris, once again getting beaten down through no fault of his own. His utterly abysmal backroom staff letting him down again and again. To give a footballing analogy, it’s like Reece James playing for Latics last season.

He’ll be sacked. Poor Boris, once again getting beaten down through no fault of his own. His utterly abysmal backroom staff letting him down again and again. To give a footballing analogy, it’s like Reece James playing for Latics last season.

Who will be sacking him?

I suppose, at least he didn't go and see his married lover ........ or drive to a donkey sanctuary...... or well, it doesn't really matter, does it.

I suppose, at least he didn't go and see his married lover ........ or drive to a donkey sanctuary...... or well, it doesn't really matter, does it.

No it doesn’t I suppose. As a critical worker (he runs the country according to some so I guess he’s critical) he took his kids to his childcare providers (his parents) in case he or his wife’s symptoms developed into covid. Move along, nothing to see here 😂😉

It's wrong- no doubt about it.
However it's a pity the BBC didn't cream themselves anywhere near as much about Stephen Kinnock doing exactly the same at the height of the outbreak 🤔

It's wrong- no doubt about it.
However it's a pity the BBC didn't cream themselves anywhere near as much about Stephen Kinnock doing exactly the same at the height of the outbreak 🤔
He should have been sacked an all. How difficult is it for these people to follow simple instructions?

In other news we now know why Teflon tone has been quiet on schools reopening - his kids haven’t stopped going! No issue with that as they met the eligibility criteria, but a tad embarrassing given the hysteria amongst the labour ranks.

Dominic did.
He broke lockdown and took himself out of mandatory self isolation whilst displaying Covid symptoms. I don’t give a flying fuck about his childcare or his key worker status. It makes no difference who you are whether you’re a McDonalds worker or the prime minister himself. If you show symptoms, you self isolate at home for 14 days. End of argument!

He has followed the guidelines. There’s no wrong doing.
:please:

He should have been self isolating. Even if he or his wife didn't have it, Johnson did, and he'd been in Johnson's company.

If he needed assistance with childcare, then it certainly wasn't right to engage his (70yo+) parents to do that.

Whether or not he stayed in a separate building at his parents' property is irrelevant. He took his child, who had been exposed to his own/his wife's infection/symptoms, and then exposed his parents to potential infection (either directly, or indirectly, through his child).

Maybe what he did had the blessing of his parents. Maybe he had no other option. Maybe no further infection has resulted from his little trip .......... but he broke the guidelines (as they were at the time), and yes, it was wrong.

Should he resign? Based on the precedent of Calderwood and Ferguson, I suppose the answer is "yes" .................. but in reality, it will be up to his conscience ........ so he probably won't ................. and there's no way on earth Johnson is going to sack him.

Taking back control.

Edit - just reading this morning that his sister might have been at his parents' house also, and it was her who was looking after his kid (as reported by Kuenssberg). How convenient. It's frankly quite pathetic that since the story broke, all we've heard from are "sources", If it's all so innocent, why not just clear things up?

Last edited:
In other news we now know why Teflon tone has been quiet on schools reopening - his kids haven’t stopped going! No issue with that as they met the eligibility criteria, but a tad embarrassing given the hysteria amongst the labour ranks.

Almost trumpesque deflection tactics. I know your political blue tinted specs won't let you accept it but he was 100% wrong doing what he did and you are trying, and desperately failing, to defend the indefensible.

I suspect they drip feed this type of shite out so the twitterati can empty their bollocks every now and then.

Doesn't do you any good a full tank. :taz:

Why the barely veiled antipathy toward a media vehicle which you, yourself don't use, so presumably, don't really see much content of?

Stay home. Protect the NHS. Save lives. That's what we (plebs) were told. Not really sure which bit of his own advice (presumably) Cummings didn't understand.