So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 125 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

Isn’t the whole ethos of the Tory party the ability to make money from nothing by being entrepreneurial. The party of business.

So a guy from a modest background makes a load of money. Decides to give land to his elderly mother to tend to donkeys, something he’s free to do with his money.

But the opposition have an issue with it for some reason? I really don’t understand how anybody who voted for this government can have an issue with this. It’s a great investment by Starmer and he will make a mint if he sells up in the future.

Not sure the MoS realised just how much Starmer’s actions would resonate with Tory voters.

Maybe they did realise and still printed it? That should be more concerning for Tory voters especially given what the Telegraph have been putting out recently regarding Spaffer Johnson’s poor performance.
It appears that people on here who support Johnson want to deny others from bettering themselves through through hard work.
Topical Tories, pulling up the ladder behind themselves.

Hahaha. There is literally, only you calling him that. Just you.

:tophat:

Compared to our table topping national government?. Thank God for Trump (never thought I'd say that!) or else we'd be the absolute worst in the world in dealing with it.

Mate, you've (as quite often) gone beyond the bounds of a reasoned argument. Private zoo/animal collection? FFS. If Johnson bought a field for his Dad to laze in (instead of driving back and forth between London and Devon) no-one would say a thing. All Johnson's kids could play in it too ...... though it would probably have to be a decent sized field!

You (maybe rightly) often go on about the "easily offended", and then you write tripe like this.

You're right on one thing ........... you are too good for the MoS ........ but The Sun would snap you up in an instant!
;)
Johnson could fill his field with sloths, and therefore feel completely at one with his animal collection.

It appears that people on here who support Johnson want to deny others from bettering themselves through through hard work.
Topical Tories, pulling up the ladder behind themselves.

Typically topical? ............... Woah, they're going to Barbados, (or a different, slightly smaller (tropical) island, but still in the Caribbean !)
;)

Moonay, what’s going on? It’s been 24 hours and not a mention of Boris not getting prosecuted for banging that Arcuri woman 😂

Moonay, what’s going on? It’s been 24 hours and not a mention of Boris not getting prosecuted for banging that Arcuri woman 😂

Give him time ....... given the deletion of some critical records, he'll do a U-turn and admit it himself in a day or so.
;)

Give him time ....... given the deletion of some critical records, he'll do a U-turn and admit it himself in a day or so.
;)

Moonay re our Boris bet....been speaking to a few friends whilst practicing social distancing btw n they seem to think Boris will be gone by the end of the year...n they're by no means dyed in the wool labourites 🤔

Moonay re our Boris bet....been speaking to a few friends whilst practicing social distancing btw n they seem to think Boris will be gone by the end of the year...n they're by no means dyed in the wool labourites 🤔
Great minds Jock, great minds.
;)

As long as he doesn’t u turn on extending the transition period 😉
Well, he's looking a very silly billy right now re NI & customs checks.

From most of the snippets I've read, the "talks" aren't exactly going great, though I guess that can be due to selective misinformation on both sides. Most articles were "comment pieces" rather than official reports, so I didn't think it was right to post them .................. but safe to say that us being the equivalent of a farmer, coming out of a farmers' cooperative, yet still expecting similar trading arrangements was never going to be a winning strategy. On the other hand, while trying to set up a deal with Big Farmer in the US (big pharma will come later), he's telling us exactly the terms he'll accept, take it or leave it.

A double whammy maybe ....... but not in a good way.

From most of the snippets I've read, the "talks" aren't exactly going great, though I guess that can be due to selective misinformation on both sides. Most articles were "comment pieces" rather than official reports, so I didn't think it was right to post them .................. but safe to say that us being the equivalent of a farmer, coming out of a farmers' cooperative, yet still expecting similar trading arrangements was never going to be a winning strategy. On the other hand, while trying to set up a deal with Big Farmer in the US (big pharma will come later), he's telling us exactly the terms he'll accept, take it or leave it.

I wouldn’t worry Moonay. It’s all just just foreplay at this stage. Deadlines tend to focus minds.

From the negotiating perspective we have a new team in place, with new directives and a greater political will than previously. Barnier is still there on the EU side and I suspect he is still expecting the May approach. We won’t be capitulating and having our bellies tickled this time around.

I wouldn’t worry Moonay. It’s all just just foreplay at this stage. Deadlines tend to focus minds.

From the negotiating perspective we have a new team in place........, .

I don't disagree with the first point ................. though I'm not sure I share your "confidence?" re the team ................ I hope they keep Truss well out of the way.

Or alternatively the EU offering a Canada + deal to May previously and now not as we are too geographically close - just WTF
Blatant anti- British racism IMO

Or alternatively the EU offering a Canada + deal to May previously and now not as we are too geographically close - just WTF
Blatant anti- British racism IMO

Racism my arse. Regardless, It's negotiating tactics .........according to MiW.
;)