So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 134 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

I'll give you my opinion pal for what it's worth..
Honesty and politician dont usually fit in the same sentence....they all piss in the same pot from either side of the chamber.

A bit of a generalisation there ....... but anyway, is Cummings a politician?

I was hoping for a more direct answer to be honest, that didn't evade the question.

You haven’t read the rules. They allowed him to go in these circumstances. Who says they had help in London? Who says they’d visited petrol stations? Stay off twitter pal.

I have. The chief medical officer tonight apparently confirmed only when it's a severe threat to life should extra measures take place, which clearly wasn't the case. His wife has mentioned her brother living close. They confirmed as well the sister offered to help.

Can't believe how gullible you are. You believe everything the right wing said despite no evidence put forward by them.

God forbid. But neither of us would put elderly relatives at risk ‘just in case’. We haven’t seen our parents since lockdown and will continue to stay away until we know there’s no risk.

He didn’t put his at risk either. So I’m not sure what your point is?

4 and a half hours at a push. You seriously think someone is going to continually drive for that length of time without stopping, especially feeling ill. Lets be realistic here.

He wasn't feeling ill at that point. And yes with little traffic on the road no reason why he would stop.

And how the hell would they know how bad they’d get it? I suppose they could have asked to borrow your crystal ball.

Oh, come on. Look at the numbers who've tested positive, the number hospitalised, and the numbers in ICU.

Lots of people - Hancock, Whitty, Raab (I think), Cummings' wife all had it, with minor symptoms.

The doctors themselves have declared that it's not a critical illness in most instances.

I have. The chief medical officer tonight apparently confirmed only when it's a severe threat to life should extra measures take place, which clearly wasn't the case. His wife has mentioned her brother living close. They confirmed as well the sister offered to help.

Can't believe how gullible you are. You believe everything the right wing said despite no evidence put forward by them.

She said the day after lockdown was announced what he did was acceptable. It was also in the published advice, which despite claims to the contrary you clearly haven’t read. Take some advice, whatever you read on twitter, the opposite is most likely true, they target the gullible.

Oh, come on. Look at the numbers who've tested positive, the number hospitalised, and the numbers in ICU.

Lots of people - Hancock, Whitty, Raab (I think), Cummings' wife all had it, with minor symptoms.

The doctors themselves have declared that it's not a critical illness in most instances.

Yet the PM nearly died. So again, is he just supposed to gamble or take sensible steps within the confines of the law to protect his child?

Oh and if symptoms are minor then why do you want schools to remain closed?

Evening all. Sorry I'm on so late, just got back from a 300 mile drive to see my grandparents. Had a bit of a sore throat but no bother, I socially distanced. Apart from the piss break I took at the service station. :ROFLMAO:

I feel like right now, there are two types of Conservative supporters in this world. Normal tories and deluded tories. I like you MiW and respect your political takes, but I fear you are straying into the deluded section with this one. I get it, as an ardent Brexiteer, Dominic is your golden boy. He was absolutely key to Boris gaining a big majority win last election and is absolutely key to this government getting us out of the EU properly. But I'm afraid he's fucked it here. The press have played a blinder. Broke the first lockdown break, waited for the Tories to double down on defending him then slapped them with the second lockdown break. That wishy washy statement released afterwards by Number 10 had "panic write" splattered all over it.

Again, the man I feel sorry for is Boris. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in Downing Street right now.

Yet the PM nearly died. So again, is he just supposed to gamble or take sensible steps within the confines of the law to protect his child?

At the time, his wife had minor symptoms, and he had none. To most people, that isn't "extreme circumstances"

That said, I grant you ( as I've said before), I can understand that he did what he did to protect his wife and child ........ even though it wasn't within the guidelines. Afterwards, he got it ....... .apparently, worse than his wife.

Oh and if symptoms are minor then why do you want schools to remain closed?

Oh come on. Context. Some people. Some bloody people.

As it happens, schools will have a reasonably high percentage of "older" (let's say 50+) staff ........ teachers, dinner ladies, cleaners ........ but the reason I want them closed still is because the government still haven't got test, track, trace, isolate sorted.

Evening all. Sorry I'm on so late, just got back from a 300 mile drive to see my grandparents. Had a bit of a sore throat but no bother, I socially distanced. Apart from the piss break I took at the service station.

I feel like right now, there are two types of Conservative supporters in this world. Normal tories and deluded tories. I like you MiW and respect your political takes, but I fear you are straying into the deluded section with this one. I get it, as an ardent Brexiteer, Dominic is your golden boy. He was absolutely key to Boris gaining a big majority win last election and is absolutely key to this government getting us out of the EU properly. But I'm afraid he's fucked it here. The press have played a blinder. Broke the first lockdown break, waited for the Tories to double down on defending him then slapped them with the second lockdown break. That wishy washy statement released afterwards by Number 10 had "panic write" splattered all over it.

Again, the man I feel sorry for is Boris. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in Downing Street right now.

He’s fucked nothing. He’s done nothing illegal - that’s even conceded now but they are still upset over the spirit of it. As for these second set of claims, I’ve already pointed out the weakness of this to Moonay. Until I see evidence it’s just bollocks. He’s even come out and said he never returned. No wonder their source was anonymous. The left hate him with a passion, but he doesn’t give a shit and I applaud him for that. He won’t be going anywhere.

At the time, his wife had minor symptoms, and he had none. To most people, that isn't "extreme circumstances"

That said, I grant you ( as I've said before), I can understand that he did what he did to protect his wife and child ........ even though it wasn't within the guidelines. Afterwards, he got it ....... .apparently, worse than his wife.

Well clearly symptoms start of minor, he can’t hardly sit on his arse and wait until the point of no return. With no child care fur a 4 year old and both parents going to get it i’d argue it was an extreme circumstance. Anyway the cops were happy so we’ll go with their judgement.

Oh come on. Context. Some people. Some bloody people.

As it happens, schools will have a reasonably high percentage of "older" (let's say 50+) staff ........ teachers, dinner ladies, cleaners ........ but the reason I want them closed still is because the government still haven't got test, track, trace, isolate sorted.

Okay - so it’s okay for DC to gamble he won’t get it bad but not for teachers? Unless these people are in the vulnerable category then they can work.

Do you think it was "ill-advised"?

No, he was ensuring his child could be looked after. There’s nothing ill advised about that. As he said to these clowns breaking social distancing guidelines whilst trying to question him about breaking guidelines, he doesn’t care how it looks. His priority was his child, not public image. I applaud him for that.

Perhaps these clowns should be identified, prosecuted and sacked for breaking the law. What do you think?

No child care was required.

Many teachers, dinner ladies and cleaners are older than Cummings .......... and some will be indeed be in vulnerable categories ............. and won't have options like Cummings did.

So, as lead SpAd, driving a lockdown policy of Stay at Home, it wasn't ill-advised to set an example that you absolutely wouldn't want the public to follow.? He didn't/doesn't give a shit. Full stop.

I'm just waiting for some who shook Johnson's hand , and then got Covid to put in a claim against him.

Anyway ....... night night all.

Man isolates with partner and child in separate accommodation at family farm. Tut tut. Shouldn’t have travelled there and family advised accordingly as per the guidance by Police.

Still I’m not sure it merits a joint ‘investigation’ by the Mirror and the Gonad. I suppose he should be flattered that as a mere advisor he warrants such a level of scrutiny and subsequent hysteria. He’s clearly got under their skin with his part in the successes over the years shattering their dreams. I should imagine twitter is now one big jizz fest at this ‘news’. I reckon they’ll be frothing at the mouth when they realise he won’t resign or be sacked.
MiW is absolutely correct
Nothing to see here, just move along.
It provides the green light to restart the football season.
Excellent