So then | Vital Football

So then

I'd argue it was a favour from Swansea rather than Wigan crooktownmags, but your point still stands. Our club should not be in this situation.

crooktownmags - 8/5/2013 20:31

Mate it is fucking tragic that we have to rely on favours from Wigan. Fucking Wigan! haway man.

what's really tragic is you writing "haway"

Boomboomcheiktheroom - 8/5/2013 00:35

who wants to be in Wigan's position now? :35: Told yas

I don't remember you saying that.

Were you still called Tino when you said it?

OldLeazes - 9/5/2013 06:46

Boomboomcheiktheroom - 8/5/2013 00:35

who wants to be in Wigan's position now? :35: Told yas

I don't remember you saying that.

Were you still called Tino when you said it?

That is a very good point OL.
We don't want to be crediting BumBum with a quote when it was his alter ego Tino who said it.
Do you think either one knows the other exists (or existed)?

If ever we needed the kiss of death then now's the wrong time to do it.

Every season there are major twists and turns with most of the bottom teams usually producing top 4 form to have a go in the finale.

Hopefully we're not part of the most dramatic finish to a season ever because im nowhere near certain that we're gonna survive, in fact, we'll somehow find a way to extend our nerves for another week whilst the likes of Wigan will win at Arsenal.

crooktownmags - 9/5/2013 06:18

thecorner - 8/5/2013 21:34

hmmmm, you saying he's a crook shark catcher?

What do you mean by that mate ?

sorry no offence intended.Chief brody suggested the reason for your post was hidden in your name, i was asking if he meant you were a crook and calling him shark catcher because of his. blah blah blah. The reason for my first post was because newcastle say "howay the lads" and mackems say "haway the lads"