So, then, should we have a match thread? | Page 2 | Vital Football

So, then, should we have a match thread?

Looks like the opening day win was deceiving as Stevenage are apparently suffering a play-off loss hangover, they're losing again tonight and are 22nd as it stands. League Cup results mean nothing, Kiwomya did well in the cup games during that terrible of all terrible starts. Saturday will tell us a lot about this side and also what kind of gates we can expect at Meadow Lane this season.

upthemaggies - 18/8/2015 21:31

Looks like the opening day win was deceiving as Stevenage are apparently suffering a play-off loss hangover, they're losing again tonight and are 22nd as it stands. League Cup results mean nothing, Kiwomya did well in the cup games during that terrible of all terrible starts. Saturday will tell us a lot about this side and also what kind of gates we can expect at Meadow Lane this season.

Really glad i didn't waste my money on a shirt, would feel embarrassed wearing one of these names on me back.

Well another boo locks performance, I like to stay quite upbeat for the first 10 games or so and still don't think moniz has his ideal first X1, also not convinced what dean Yates brings to the table as defensive coach or mike Edwards as fitness coach cos these players seem fooked after 4 games.

And another mad refugee here. (Edit) Wrong thread but while I am here tonight was very worrying. Furthermore I am now listening to RM talking about being responsible and then saying the reason for the losses is down to "character" which seems rather contradictory.

I didn't know what to think pre-season, I certainly welcomed the ambition. However, most worrying is RM for me. He hasn't built from defence, he hasn't set the side up well, and worse of all he hasn't had any answers when it goes t1ts up.

Saturday is now vital, and being in that situation so early in the season is frightening.

It was never going to be easy at the start after signing 18 new lad, and we can't expect to win every game, so far we are W2 L2, we just have to give it time and keep believing

pie_and_chips - 18/8/2015 22:22

It was never going to be easy at the start after signing 18 new lad, and we can't expect to win every game, so far we are W2 L2, we just have to give it time and keep believing

Not when he will not play 2 strikers. It,s the only way in this league to put pressure on defences.