So the Talk Sport "super computer" predicts | Vital Football

So the Talk Sport "super computer" predicts

http://the72.co.uk/112225/supercomp...ll-promoted-leeds-united-will-make-play-offs/

That we will get automatic promotion together with Stoke. The boys from the other end of the A52 are supposed to make the playoffs, along with leeds, Middlesbro and WBA.

I'd be surprised, but pleasantly so.

I was quite encouraged until you added the bit about Forest...reckon Basie must have programmed it.

Can it predict when the England cricket team are going to stop their stupid middle order collapses?

I was quite encouraged until you added the bit about Forest...reckon Basie must have programmed it.

Can it predict when the England cricket team are going to stop their stupid middle order collapses?

Sorry with the money we are pumping into the side it has to be automatic for us. Not saying we will, but that's the plan.:yes:

Sorry with the money we are pumping into the side it has to be automatic for us. Not saying we will, but that's the plan.:yes:

Guess you haven't learnt much from observing Derby over the last couple of seasons then! Money guarantees sweet FA, though of course it does help!

Latest Rams News