So, how is everyone feeling about Saturday? | Page 4 | Vital Football

So, how is everyone feeling about Saturday?

Been up since 4.30am saturday will go to bed at 8 ish up for 12.30am sunday morning kick off. Really hope the lads can do the job
Hey Rob, good to hear your dulcet tones on the radio this morning. Hope all is well with you and yours and you enjoy the early morning game

Not too sure re Ref M Salisbury, we've not had him for some time though, we will see, think MA&DK will just play it as before. Maybe 1 change with Walsh coming in will be interesting game, sure we can win this, listened to MA interview, he wants to play to win.
come on boys
He was a bit of a clown when we had him last against Northampton in L2. He was the one that didn't give us a pen when their defender did his best basketball slam dunk impression to stop a cross coming in from our left. He jumped up with his hand about two feet above head height and stopped it dead.

Feeling a bit rough today, had my 2nd jab yesterday.:(
(y) Had my 2nd AZ jab last Sunday. Felt nowhere near as bad I did after the first one. Just a bit drowsy for 48hrs.
I had my 2nd AZ jab yesterday too, so far so good, just a slightly sore arm same as last time. My wife had hers too .......she felt a bit odd for the first hour but ok now ( I think she was a bit nervy though as she felt poorly for a few days after her first one)

To be honest I am shitting a brick. Feel as others have said, that 2-0 is the most dangerous scoreline in football. Do we sit back and park the bus? Do we go for a 3rd? The only saving grace is the Mackems have to go for it, which suits our counter attack.
But we really do have a habit of snatching the jaws of defeat from victory. Really, really hope I am wrong, but can see it going to pens.
Nerves are shot, and will be until the final whistle, when I will be saying we did wonders getting this far, or saying Blackpool hmmm... Can we do it...

It's gonna take one hell of a team to beat Blackpool

i thought oxford - one of those slow build up, square pass square pass square pass teams - suited blackpool's game, and made blackpool look good. but was impressed with the blackpool right winger mitchell, who is apparently a left back.

As I said before, you've got to be in it to win it. Well, we are in it and we are going to win it. The Imps owe it to Oldguard and others on here who couldn't get a ticket for last Wednesday to do the job on Saturday so they can at least get a trip out to Wembley a week on Sunday. For what it's worth, I'm pretty relaxed about it. It's 60 years since we were last in Division 2 and I am absolutely convinced that we will be back there next season.
Well, this is the 3rd time I have said this, but I am going to say it one more time. You have to be in it to win it. Well, we are in it and we will win the Play Off Final next Sunday, no question about it so far as I am concerned. This not the time to be saying "wouldn't it be nice if...", or "I'm just glad to get this far". As a club and as a fan base we have to start believing in ourselves and start to believe that we do have what it takes to be a Championship club. After 60 years of gallant (and often abject) losers we must now believe that it is our time to shine. Teams at the top usually get their because of their mindset. Alex Ferguson had that mindset at Manchester United and instilled it in his players. Michael Appleton has clearly learned from his mentor and he clearly has this mindset and has instilled it in the current crop of Imps players. Time now for us fans to buy into that mind set too.