So cold this morning. | Vital Football

So cold this morning.

Buddha

Vital Football Hero
I woke up really early this morning cos it was so bloody cold. Tried to get back to sleep but it wasn't happening and I needed a piss so got up and it was even colder! So then I lit the burner, which wasn't easy because the kindling was damp. By the time I'd got it going the kettle had boiled on the hob and so I made myself a cup of tea. I didn't get a chance to enjoy it immediately though as I had to go outside in the rain to visit the crapper which has no roof. It wasn't the most enjoyable shit I've ever taken. Not all bad though because by the time I got back it had warmed up inside. The tea was tepid though, and I had to make myself a fresh one.

Living the dream!

I woke up really early this morning cos it was so bloody cold. Tried to get back to sleep but it wasn't happening and I needed a piss so got up and it was even colder! So then I lit the burner, which wasn't easy because the kindling was damp. By the time I'd got it going the kettle had boiled on the hob and so I made myself a cup of tea. I didn't get a chance to enjoy it immediately though as I had to go outside in the rain to visit the crapper which has no roof. It wasn't the most enjoyable shit I've ever taken. Not all bad though because by the time I got back it had warmed up inside. The tea was tepid though, and I had to make myself a fresh one.

Living the dream!
Not a easy way to start the day.Take care mate.

Sounds like camping. I hate camping. I’m sat in bed drinking tea. Dawn’s just breaking, but I’m not quite yet. Second cup should do it though.

Living the dream!

There is definitely a rap song in that lyrical bit of prose Bud. You could have a hit on your hands if you can find a back beat and sample an old 80's song chorus as a filler.

Btw, I'm not asking for any royalties when 'Livin' the Dream' is most streamed song on Spotify!
You're welcome.

There is definitely a rap song in that lyrical bit of prose Bud. You could have a hit on your hands if you can find a back beat and sample an old 80's song chorus as a filler.

Btw, I'm not asking for any royalties when 'Livin' the Dream' is most streamed song on Spotify!
You're welcome.
I thought that, there's a bit of Eminem about it I reckon. If only Bud had stabbed someone it would have made it onto an Eminem album.

You're welcome.

It's not a song and Buds no rapper, he got wet going to the crapper!

Yesterday I bought an 'Elddis Hurricane XL Plus'.
I've not got it for touring holidays , its for my land so I can have a sly siesta 😎

Around twenty years old , but everything works and its tidy with no leaks.

Funny enough I was googling butane caravan heaters earlier.

You probably don’t want to hear it was hot and humid here last night Bud. Sweating my tads off.

Take good care of yourself.

(There’s a song lyric in there too maybe. 3rd sentence, not 2nd...)