SNOOKER | Vital Football

SNOOKER

You could play snooker no problem Tino. Might have trouble with the long shots though

Those new reinforced tables only support 30 stone

Hope he retires for good this time. All he does is bitch when he gets paid for walking round a fuckin table

Ronnie is a brilliant player , says it all when you can thrash other professionals with your wrong hand.
Can't remember who it was he beat but that is proper piss taking

O'Sullivan qualified for the last 16 with a 10-3 demolition of the French Canadian Alain Robidoux. But he angered Robidoux with his decision to play a number of shots towards the end left-handed.

When Robidoux criticised his Essex rival for being "disrespectful", O'Sullivan hit back in no uncertain terms. "I didn't give him any respect because he didn't deserve any," the 20-year-old from Chigwell said.

"I'm good left-handed, I've made 90 breaks playing that way. In fact, I'm better left-handed than he is right-handed.

I think snooker needs O'sullivan - I know few players these days and i used to follow it avidly. Talent aside, I see no personalities in the sport aside from him. Maybe this is all part of the job.

Rza - 6/5/2013 20:31

You could play snooker no problem Tino. Might have trouble with the long shots though

Those new reinforced tables only support 30 stone

He could always stick to pocket billiards.