Smoke and mirrors | Vital Football

Smoke and mirrors

carlosvendetta

Vital 1st Team Regular
What a load of bollocks the transfer window and sky slutball has become. Hate it all and our owner just represents a particular kind of approach to greed and sucking at the tits of Babylon. Have listened to a vast load of bollocks over the past week and the common theme was lots of money= good player. The vast majority of fuckers I've spoken to haven't a fucking clue who hector fucking bazinga that cuntflap United have signed for 70 zillionquid is. Hate to fucking say it but think we've actually bought amazing value and I think a few clubs could be utterly fucked after what they've spent this summer. West ham better get it right or they could be in massive trouble - Swansea seem to be showing just how fucking grim it could be if you drop to the championship and have shit revenue and have shipped out just about every quality player they have before a season in the championship bankrupts them. Fuck it all. Will be going to a few away games and will never set foot in a SD or anything that gives him a penny and am really looking forward to seeing ki, rondon and muto- who I think may add something exciting. Think Fulham have a hell of a job making a virtually brand new team click instantly in the most competitive league. Jorginhio (sic) looks amazing and im amazed has not gone to Barca. Also think its interesting that the income from the year including transfer balance almost completely cancels out what the club owes Ashley.

Reactions: CM
I know Ashley has lowered the expectation level massively for us and putting aside the fact that there's been no excuse for us not to compete with 80% of clubs in the premier league season on season on transfer fees, I agree.

I read earlier a piece by an English journo that covers French football who says the clubs can't believe the likes of Fulham, West Ham and co have splashed out daft money on average Joes. Yes, there's more chance of success by spending money than not doing at all but one of those clubs that have spent their next season's cash as well in this window will most likely fight relegation.

As for us, even not spending a penny this Summer and just breaking even could have seen us get Danny Ings and Sam Clucas as well. Both Rafa targets in the past.

nice to see you back Carlos.
Smoke and Mirrors eh, when Charmless and his cohorts are concerned I'd suggest "lies and deceit".

Divn't worry lads there's going to be a protest outside Shite Direct at 11.00am on Saturday morning before they roll up to SJP and dump their £600.00 season ticket money into Mike's bank account.

I bet he thinks it's so easy taking the piss nowadays he's getting fucking bored with it. Maybe that boredom may see him sell up and fuck off...lets hope so anyway.

Reet lads here we go:

support the team...not the regime

Nice to see you back Carlos. My exile from NUFC (thanks Mike) has led to me getting a season ticket for my local team and it has made me love football again, these lads are part time and do it for the love of the game. The club runs summer camps for all youngsters and they have four youth teams. The aim is to develop the youngsters and hopefully get a couple of good ones to sell on which will help fund the youth programme. The board is made up of supporters and changed every three years and most of all the club is part of the town. I still watch NUFC from afar and it beggars belief at what people are happy to take. As for the PL and Sky i think they have ruined the game at the top end but grass roots football is alive and well.