Smith Goal Sees Millers Through To Next Round Of Cup | Vital Football

Smith Goal Sees Millers Through To Next Round Of Cup

I've not seen the game, just listened to it on Radio Dee-da with Ronnie Moore giving expert opinion. It sounded like "backs against the wall" stuff with Stockport showing exactly what they showed against Bolton in the last round, which I saw and they were really good on that occasion.

Top of League 1 and through to Round 3 of the FA Cup. Would have accepted that at the start of the season! (y)
We seem to have run out of steam a bit in the last few games though, and there is still a long way to go. Thankfully for us , both keepers have been in good form when called upon.

Yes Mike I must admit it's been worrying me a bit lately. But all teams go through a dodgy spell some time during a long season so I'm just putting it down to this. If this IS our dodgy spell then we've done well to stay unbeaten. I hope we get back to normal on Tuesday, especially because it's against Steve Evans's Gillingham.

How long is it since we had two proper first team 'keepers? How long is it since we had our own 'keepers!

And, we are still on for the treble . . . . .:lol:

Ha-ha, "still on for the treble", well we never know Caz.

I always think back to Leicester City winning the Premier League. They started the season at odds of 5,000/1 and quickly went to the top of the table with a few good results early on. And people (including me) kept thinking that the bubble would burst but it never did, they just kept on winning their games and nobody could catch them, unbelievable really. That could be us in a couple of seasons, you never know ..... :lol::rofl: