Sleep Remedy | Vital Football

Sleep Remedy

If anybody needs the above, switch on the England match this afternoon..............they really are so dreary to watch
Pig match worked for me this afternoon was spark out near to half time never saw 2nd half (a bit like their fans at home games I suppose).
England game is on but I’m catching up on here rather than watching it had no need to look up yet either

The only thing I'm hoping for out of that are loads of niggling injuries for our rivals players. Couldn't care less about the outcome.

If anybody needs the above, switch on the England match this afternoon..............they really are so dreary to watch
Have you any idea why Kane's "Goal" was disallowed Germaine? I agree it's a poor game but Iceland remind me of when the Pigs come to BDBL with all their players behind the ball.UTMPB

Have you any idea why Kane's "Goal" was disallowed Germaine? I agree it's a poor game but Iceland remind me of when the Pigs come to BDBL with all their players behind the ball.UTMPB

Just a poor decision Rod - offside? Tedious to watch - against a poor team. So safe I want to scream - Southgate's philosophy :LOL:

Rod, to compare Iceland (stunning scenery, friendly people, beautiful girls) with anything out of S6, is a bit like comparing Mother Teresa with Hitler.

Rod, to compare Iceland (stunning scenery, friendly people, beautiful girls) with anything out of S6, is a bit like comparing Mother Teresa with Hitler.
If you'd put M Thatcher the milk snatcher instead of Mother Teresa it would have been more accurate mi owd pal.:yes: They employ similar tactics that's all i'm saying Bigglenaldo.I quite like Iceland they do some luvly chicken strips tha knows or perhaps tha dunt know.:giggle: UTMPB

The crap that the Pigs served up seems to be the icing one England’s cake. like Chronic says how gutless is Southgate?

Last edited:
Former Miller, at 37 years young, Kerry Arnason, being made to look like Franco Baresi.

Declan Rice is badly exposed in these games where England have most of the ball. It's hard to see what aspect of the game he's meant to be good at.

I decided to spent the whole afternoon watching footy to wet my appetite for the new season, and so far after 6 hours and 20 minutes not a sniff of a goal. :help:

Sancho's had a stinker and looks frightened to take on his fullback. Very strange, this is a player who ruins Bundesliga defenders every week.

It's just been such a flat performance. Walker now sent off to add to the clown show.

I don't think this game is any worst than any of the Internationals I've watched the last few days. The players for whatever country they play for seem to be playing at half speed little tempo in any of the games, can't be tired already surely .

I decided to spent the whole afternoon watching footy to wet my appetite for the new season, and so far after 6 hours and 20 minutes not a sniff of a goal. :help:

Me too Gray. It’s not just the lack of a goal, it’s the lack of any quality. All 6 teams have been truly rubbish.
Alright, Iceland have defended o.k. - but it hasn’t been exactly difficult, has it?